Where are you from and where do you live - country, state, hemisphere...?

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
I know quite a lot of people do not want to put too much personal info on the web

But it would be really helpful to me if you could put in your profile, (the info that is shown when you post), the country that you are from............if you feel happy with this

The reason I ask is so that I have a little more info about the situation and image which helps me to get more of a feel about it

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
I'm not being too specific because I don't want anyone dropping by unannounced - it's always polite to call first Bill:wink:, but I have been a bit more specific so that you will get a better feeling for my cultural as well as regional colonial orientations.:biggrin:

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
I'm not being too specific because I don't want anyone dropping by unannounced - it's always polite to call first Bill:wink:, but I have been a bit more specific so that you will get a better feeling for both my cultural and regional colonial orientation.:biggrin:
I only asked for the country!!!!

- but I suppose all this info will come in useful when I take my RTW, (Round the World), trip on a (very) limited budget.

Cheers

(PS - I'll need a double room!)

ajramirez

Mu-43 Veteran
Bill,

Caguas, Puerto Rico. About a 20 minute drive heading South from San Juan. Spare bedroom used to house obsolete camera collection...

Don,

I actually lived in Philadelphia for nine years, from 1984 through 1993. College and first couple of jobs after college. Played with a local band named The Madhatters until 1991. Still miss the cheesesteaks most of all.

Regards,

Antonio

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Usual Place!!
I know what you mean - but at least tonight I have a glass or two of proper bubbly, (my wife has been shopping), - but I will always respect the internet adage "don't post after a couple of glasses of chardonnay" - but I'm safe as I dont drink chardonnay!!!

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Bill,

Caguas, Puerto Rico. About a 20 minute drive heading South from San Juan. Spare bedroom used to house obsolete camera collection...

Don,

I actually lived in Philadelphia for nine years, from 1984 through 1993. College and first couple of jobs after college. Played with a local band named The Madhatters until 1991. Still miss the cheesesteaks most of all.

Regards,

Antonio
Antonio

just my point - it's reflected in your images!

ajramirez

Mu-43 Veteran
Yeah but I can some effect from the cheese steaks...

Antonio, did ya ever play at Warmdaddy's?
Actually, I was a lot thinner when I was on the cheesesteak diet. Plenty of high caloric content substitutes in Puerto Rican cuisine.:smile:

I've actually not heard of Warmdaddy's. Where is it at? I recall we had a steady gig for a while at a club called the Khyber Pass, on Front Street if my memory does not fail me. We also played quite often at the Chestnut Cabaret on 36th and Chestnut, a couple of dives out in West Philly (near Penn) that I cannot remember anymore, and tons of fraternity parties at Penn and Lehigh. We also had a steady gig in a place called the Peppercorn Pub, which was outside of Philly, but I do not remember where.

Regards,

Antonio

hodad66

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom