1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

When will they announce the E-M6?

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by thinkcooper, Feb 7, 2012.

1. thinkcooper

thinkcooper Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 29, 2011
    :biggrin:

With my luck, three weeks after I get the E-M5. I'll let you guys know so you can be prepared.

2. hkpzee

hkpzee Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 5, 2011
    Hong Kong
    Patrick
    Why don't you let us have a little more fun with the E-M5 launch first! :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Congratulations thinkcooper! You are the first person on Earth to inquire about the replacement for the latest Olympus camera on the very day it was announced and at least a month before it will be available in any store!

What do we have for our winner, Johnny Olson? :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  4. daimos

daimos Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    Ottawa,Ontario,Canada
    richard
    Because i'm a slow saver, my next one is either an EM6 or a GH4. Then y'all can drool. :cool:

5. thinkcooper

thinkcooper Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 29, 2011
    So I predict they'll announce the E-M6 third week of April, cause I just ordered an E-M5 in black with the 12-50 and grip/battery kit. That should arrive sometime in April, and three weeks after that should be the next announcement just to FML. :wink:

:2thumbs:

6. PeterK

PeterK Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 6, 2012
    Thinkcooper, there will always be newer and better camera around the corner. Just get what you can now and enjoy it ;-) When the latest model comes out, you can sell your old one and buy it.. Or just wait for the Panasonic GH3, that should be good enough for the next 1.5 years, just like the GH2 ;-)