When are we going to be able to order the GH3?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by fuzzybabybunny, Jan 26, 2013.

1. fuzzybabybunny

fuzzybabybunny Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 26, 2013
    Everywhere I look the GH3 is out of stock. The release date got pushed back a bunch of times and now it should be released but I can't find it anywhere. What's going on?

ACHARITY New to Mu-43

Jan 27, 2013
    I wouldn't go by what the websites say.

I ordered mine from Adorama on the 23rd, received an e-mail on the 24th saying that they were backordered with no ETA. I received my camera on the 25th.

Needless to say I was surprised I was expecting a week or more wait.
  3. tuanies

tuanies Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 13, 2011
    Graham, WA
    Tuan Huynh
    Keep an eye on the Kenmore Camera Facebook page, they post when they know shipments are coming in / available. You can even put a deposit down to reserve one. I bought mine in store when they got a shipment on New Years Eve. They can do phone and online orders too.
  4. Brian G

Brian G Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    Victoria, BC
    I've just received a GH3 from Kenmore's, and in fact Glazer's in Seattle called me a couple of hours after the deal was done to say they'd also received a shipment, and had cameras available.

So if you check a few of the online retailers frequently, you'll come up with something, but you may have to do that for a few days.

5. Photo-Op

Photo-Op Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 10, 2013
    Brian G: I got my GH3 from Kenmore's as well a couple of weeks ago, and finally got a few good lenses very happy with purchase. I sold all my Nikon gear and I have never looked back. ;)
    • Like Like x 1