1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

When are we going to be able to order the GH3?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by fuzzybabybunny, Jan 26, 2013.

1. fuzzybabybunny

fuzzybabybunny Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 26, 2013
    Everywhere I look the GH3 is out of stock. The release date got pushed back a bunch of times and now it should be released but I can't find it anywhere. What's going on?

2. ACHARITY

ACHARITY New to Mu-43

Jan 27, 2013
    I wouldn't go by what the websites say.

I ordered mine from Adorama on the 23rd, received an e-mail on the 24th saying that they were backordered with no ETA. I received my camera on the 25th.

Needless to say I was surprised I was expecting a week or more wait.

3. tuanies

tuanies Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 13, 2011
    Graham, WA
    Tuan Huynh
    Keep an eye on the Kenmore Camera Facebook page, they post when they know shipments are coming in / available. You can even put a deposit down to reserve one. I bought mine in store when they got a shipment on New Years Eve. They can do phone and online orders too.

4. Brian G

Brian G Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    Victoria, BC
    I've just received a GH3 from Kenmore's, and in fact Glazer's in Seattle called me a couple of hours after the deal was done to say they'd also received a shipment, and had cameras available.

So if you check a few of the online retailers frequently, you'll come up with something, but you may have to do that for a few days.

Brian

5. Photo-Op

Photo-Op Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 10, 2013
    WI
    Brian G: I got my GH3 from Kenmore's as well a couple of weeks ago, and finally got a few good lenses very happy with purchase. I sold all my Nikon gear and I have never looked back. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. ptan55

ptan55 Mu-43 Regular

Dec 18, 2011
    Amherst, NY