Hi all, I currently have an OMD E-M10 with the O25, O40-150R and 14-42 kit lens. I also have a couple cheap konica AR lenses and adapter, 50 f1.7, and 200 f4, and super lentar 35 f2.8. I purchased the camera primarily to shoot pics of my toddler, and as a result have used the O25 probably 80%, with the other 20% either fooling around with the long zoom lenses. I had relatively no experience prior to purchasing this camera, and have really enjoyed learning about photography and making it into a hobby. Because of this, I am looking to purchase another lens, but am seeking some advice. I don't really see a need to for a shorter focal length since I don't do much landscape shots. At this point, I'm thinking of a good portrait/tele lens. A lot of the pics I take of my son, I would like to be a lot closer. Would the O45 be too similar to the O25? Another option would be a Sigma 60mm. I also like to dabble with macro shooting, so a tele with a macro option would be awesome too. I'd say my budget is around $300 (or at least an amount I can slide past my wife), so buying used would probably be the best option. Thanks!