What photography related item did you SELL this week (and why)?

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eastern Denmark (annexed in 1658 by Sweden)
Real Name
Erik
DSC_0326-02.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sold it. No, not the cat pet. The lens.

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Erik
Why

Well that explains why that Furby is so depressed, you sold her d%#"o
He's still got one more of the plastic Mk.2's....
But, more importantly, also one of the Mk.1's!

He's into heavy metal bayonets. They have a higher survivability, when pushing them off table tops.

He's not into break dancing.

My cats have taught him well.

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Erik
Moving more inventory in the camera strap department...

Pro camera strap.jpg

I'm now contemplating bidding for an E-400 for the CCD and the strap. Also thinking of another E-420 just for the strap. Both bargain basement price...

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Wait, so how much are you getting for the straps? I was just looking at a few of the Oly straps I have (was looking to find a missing split ring so was pulling stuff out) that will likely never use. The "E-M1" strap I have has never been used at all. Is it worth listing it?

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Erik
Wait, so how much are you getting for the straps? I was just looking at a few of the Oly straps I have (was looking to find a missing split ring so was pulling stuff out) that will likely never use. The "E-M1" strap I have has never been used at all. Is it worth listing it?
The Olympus straps $15 (+ shipping)
This latest one $23 (+ shipping)

But if I put out more Oly straps, I'm going to up the price! The last three Oly straps went to the same buyer. As soon as I sold one, and put out a new, he was back!

Aviator

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Arturo
This week I sold 2 Fujifilm red badge zooms, first the 50-140 F2.8 and a few days later the 16-55 F2.8... A month ago or so I sold too the 10-24 F4... I'm basically getting rid of all my Fujifilm gear to fully commit to Micro 4/3. While Fujifilm zoom lenses are good to excellent, I don't think they are better than my Olympus lenses.

After a few years using both systems for my personal photography, comparing outputs and evaluating pros and cons, the results always led me to the same conclusion: Hasta la vista Fuji - Bye bye Fuji - Sayonara Fuji.

L0n3Gr3yW0lf

Dad Pun Joke Master Over Nine Thousand Meme Lord
Real Name
Ovidiu
Sold this morning a Russian M42 Macro Bellow in excellent condition, reason? I am running low on M42 lenses and Ibuprofen for my back to run around after bees with a bazooka :p

Lukeylight

Mu-43 Regular
Sold my Samyang 135mm f2. Amazing lens. I used the funds to buy the 45mm F1.2, but I was disappointed with it, so it's up for sale now.

L0n3Gr3yW0lf

Dad Pun Joke Master Over Nine Thousand Meme Lord
Real Name
Ovidiu
Nah, just trade lenses. Never pay full price 😃
Well not sure you want what I have ... Unless you are into MILF like my Yashica Yashidon 50 cm F 1.4 or Grannies like Yashica Minister ... And yes, she's a nun.
... Or if you want something more exotic, my glasses lenses have fisheye distortions that will turn any door into a Wonderland's gateway and has so much blue\yellow CA it will make you think you are an undercover CIA agent in an LSD experiment.

Last edited:

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Erik
Not quite as exotic as the above-mentioned, but I'll do anything for cash 😁

Nikon TW20 AF.jpg

- including selling Nikon analog point'n shoots...

Lukeylight

Mu-43 Regular
Well not sure you what I have ... Unless you are into MILF like my Yashica Yashidon 50 cm F 1.4 or Grannies like Yashica Minister ... And yes, she's a nun.
... Or if you want something more exotic, my glasses lenses have fisheye distortions that will turn any door into a Wonderland's gateway and has so much blue\yellow CA it will make you think you are an undercover CIA agent in an LSD experiment.
The more CA lsd the better.....

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Erik
Cinemax-8E 8 mm camera, made in 1962 by Cinemax Co., Tokyo, Japan. SLR with selenium cell light meter.
8, 12, 16, 24, 32 and 48 pps. Time-lapse.
Lens: Cinemax-8E Auto Zoom f:1,8/11.5-33 mm.
DSC_0071-01.jpeg

DSC_0074-01.jpeg
DSC_0073-01.jpeg
DSC_0072-02.jpeg

Last edited:

WT21

Mu-43 Legend
Selling the G85 to mpb. With the arrival of the G9, the G85 doesn't really have a use :( It was a good camera for the 3 years I had it. Maybe time to find a small body to attach the 17/1.8 or even get a P20.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom