what photography related item did you buy this week?

tobahl

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Tobias Åhlander
Got my GM1 today, with a 3D printed grip it's almost the size of the gx800 :)
IMG_20190913_142439__01.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
IMG_20190913_142427__01.jpg

Alexlotl

Mu-43 Regular
Got my £15 FL-14 in the post today. Surprisingly solid little flash, the metal casing surprised me. I guess it was designed to match the production quality of the original E-P1. It’s the silver one, aesthetically a good match for my silver/black Pen-F.

Obviously it’s a wash features wise with no tilt or bounce, but it should hopefully diffuse nicely for Macro. Not that the aesthetics will matter much when it’s part of a jury-rigged macro setup!

fishtug

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monty
Took advantage of Olympus trade up offer - Traded in my EM1-1 for a new EM1-Mkii -
Still getting used to the newness of it all - With my 12-100 it seems to make an unbeatable
combo -
EM1-Mkii ♦ 629.JPG

MonikaO

Mu-43 Veteran
I have a bid in on a Panasonic lens 45-150mm MFT, so fingers crossed this will be my buy for this week :)
I am on a very tight budget so 70 euro would be great for me.

Got Gordy's neck and hand strap made from pure leather. They seem ok. Not the finest in the world nor the most comfortable but go well with EM1.2's retro look.

For the price it's good and is made in USA, so there's that too. I am just a little skeptical about the string that connects to camera, but on Gordy's website he's shown how strong that material is. Let's see. I'm getting a little tired of Peak Designs tabs and seat belts.

retiredfromlife

Mu-43 Legend
BidKev, where did you get the "extra pair of hands" Really useful looking.
@Bidkev

Just putting the @ in front so he gets a message to respond.
I have the sellers page booked marked at home but are away at present. The seller had a few differnt versions, one with I think 4 arms for virtually the same price. The web page sorting was a bit hard but lots of interesting things

Last edited:

Bidkev

Mu-43 Legend
Brisbane Australia from Blackpool UK 25yrs ago
BidKev, where did you get the "extra pair of hands" Really useful looking.
@mcrosa The one I bought is discontinued (I only needed 3 arms) but you can get a better multi tasker here: https://www.wish.com/search/Third hand helper/product/5cb69de71c6ebc2c9aae719d?&source=search

or here: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Solderi...399113&hash=item46982bc75f:g:UdcAAOSwMpxdEO09

5cb69de71c6ebc2c9aae719d-0-large.jpg

gnarlydog australia

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Damiano Visocnik
Received last Friday a used black Oly E-P5 body with only 472 clicks on the shutter, in mint condition. With the box and accessories. Looking in the "secret" menus it appears to have been manufactured in early 2017, so must have very late in the production run. $275 plus $10 shipping from the original owner.
you need the VF-4 to go with it. It's a combination that beats any of my "fixed" viewfinders. The ability to have the camera lower than my eye is crucial in so many compositions. Not to mention that my big nose can breath freely (not being squashed against the LCD) :)

cnyap

Mu-43 Regular
M43 needs some new smallish bodies...all of the m43 msg boards are at an all time level of boringness. :-(

Latest threads

Top Bottom