what photography related item did you buy this week?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I had Nikon 50mm f1.8G lens on OfferUp with trades open for m43 items. Someone exchanged their Rokinon 7.5mm f3.5 fisheye lens for it. Checked Keh and they seem to go for $140 used or less...so not bad. I am not exactly a fan of fish-eye but this forum has shown some great de-fishing examples, so that is what I am going to do.

Real Name
Mel
Nothing for the last couple of months. I am resting and allowing my photography buying bank account refresh. It is hell to be dependent on retirement funds and waiting for funds for my work to be ordered by the Courts before being paid. Luckily, some months are pretty lucrative from my work with mediations ordered by the Court. This month will be one but just not yet.

CD77

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Chris
Bought a 37mm-62mm step-up ring to make use of some donated macro diopters, it should be here in a couple of days.

Real Name
Roddy
I did the same - a step-up 37-46 ring so I could try a MCON PO2 on both the P42.5 and the P12-32. The field of view at 12mm with the close up lens on the P12-32 is VERY different, and tack sharp. I think it's going to be exceptional for flowers and wide insect shots - roll on spring!

jimr.pdx

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jim R

BB70Chevelle

Mu-43 Veteran

These came in today!

It was awhile back... but I bit on a WANDRD Kickstarter offering... the inflatable travel bag... as well as the hip bag thingie... as well as a couple of inflatable lens cases... and then topped it off with the 21 litre WANDRD PRVKE bag... the last one was the one I really had my eye on... and was hoping it would arrive before our last month long trip. Alas it arrived 4 days after we took off.
It is however a real beauty and I’ve already ,add use of it on a small jaunt to our grandson’s. I can’t believe how useful it is... these WANDRD folks knew what they were doing.

I know... what’s a post without photos, right? Truthfully I haven’t had much time to take any photos in the last 6 weeks ... but once I get all the bags out I’ll try and post up.

other than that I’ve been a really good boy and haven’t bought a thing.

I’m in so much trouble though, cuz tomorrow and thursday are the Vistek ProFusion show in Toronto. Sooo much trouble awaits!

Mack

Mu-43 All-Pro
Bought a x-rite Colorchecker Digital SG card: Colorchecker Digital SG card

Then bought the software to use it that supposedly allows one to lift the crushed blacks and regain shadow detail in Olympus (which is a default by most): Lumariver Profile Designer - Repro Version

Off to build the no-glare box for the Colorchecker Digital SG card like this guy:

retiredfromlife

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Fujian 50mm 1.4 [hard to focus compared to the 35mm, and seems a lot softer overall]

Godox TT350o & X2T [the other half nabbed these to put away for Christmas, said I had purchased too much the last month]

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom