what photography related item did you buy this week?

pwol

Mu-43 Regular
I just got my 10"x37" metal print of the Rolex 24 race from Bayphoto. Weird aspect ratio but I love it. I have a couple people interested in buying a copy, any tips on how much to charge ontop of the print cost? The print itself was $104 so I think that's already more than most people would want to pay.

Pic doesnt do it justice

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Metalprint by Paul Wolanski, on Flickr

2019 Rolex 24 IMSA Daytona by Paul Wolanski, on Flickr

Last edited:

Mike Wingate

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mike Wingate
Bargain. FREE. Lightroom for iphone and ipad. Separate products. Auto button, dehaze and clarity tools. Will save. Free!

Last edited:
Real Name
Richard
I just got my 10"x37" metal print of the Rolex 24 race from Bayphoto. Weird aspect ratio but I love it. I have a couple people interested in buying a copy, any tips on how much to charge ontop of the print cost? The print itself was $104 so I think that's already more than most people would want to pay.

Pic doesnt do it justice

View attachment 729802Metalprint by Paul Wolanski, on Flickr

View attachment 7298002019 Rolex 24 IMSA Daytona by Paul Wolanski, on Flickr
At least double all of your expenses and production costs - considerably more if you can convince them it's a strictly limited edition.

It's a premium item which will become a centrepiece. People spend more than your actual print cost on a lampshade.

Don't forget to sign it.

Thai-Mike

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Michael
After moving from my Olympus em10 Mark ii to Nikon d7200 and back to Sony a6300., I just ordered a Olympus EM5 ii
Yesterday I got it and I felt like homecoming. I am so happy that I got the em5II. It is an improvement from my EM10 Mark2 as well.

mnhoj

There and back again and again
Real Name
John M
Ordered a 12-40 - was due in today Fedex. Out for delivery and when the driver said he didn't have it I wanted to search his truck. G.A.S. almost overtook common sense and human decency. ( :

He better have it tomorrow!

BB70Chevelle

Mu-43 Veteran
And these are great too.
How about the round heads? Those look pretty versatile.
Eventually I may add them but they're arent on the current list of thing to get. I think my purchases are done for awhile now. I want to save for an ad600 next. We have some mini sessions booked for this weekend so I'm excited to see how the 400w does especially in the long throw reflector in mid day sun.

LilSebastian

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John
Ordered a 12-40 - was due in today Fedex. Out for delivery and when the driver said he didn't have it I wanted to search his truck. G.A.S. almost overtook common sense and human decency. ( :

He better have it tomorrow!

Holy cow you have been in full GAS attack mode recently! Several bodies, a Sigma 56mm and now the 12-40 am I right? I’m not judging you, it is just envy speaking here.

Have been looking at fairly recent utub vlogs on the old Canon 5D (Mk1, or Classic), and images on Flickr, and then started looking at sell sites for it. When one in very good cosmetic condition with grip with lens (cheapish 35-80mm) 5 batteries charger and CF cards came up at a price same as what many are asking for body only, my "rational" brain took over and I pulled the trigger on it. The seller very kindly offered to post it at his cost! The bundle is on its way to me and I should get it early next week. It will be my first FF DSLR. I am out of cupboard space for my accumulation. I should either sell some or buy another cabinet!

Andy H.

Mu-43 Top Veteran

A refurb ECG-3 for my E-M10 II. Really gives a secure grip for my Size 11 hand! Now, where is that 14-150 II I just bought?

betamax

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Alan
Cheap LCD screen protector for my E-M1.2. Didn't fit!!! it was ever so slightly wider so only 3/4 stuck, and the rest didn't. I wasn't too bothered as it was quiet cheap, fits perfectly on my E-M5.2 and E-P5 and looked high quality. So I bought a JCC branded one today.. hopefully that will fit the 1.2...

mnhoj

There and back again and again
Real Name
John M
Holy cow you have been in full GAS attack mode recently! Several bodies, a Sigma 56mm and now the 12-40 am I right? I’m not judging you, it is just envy speaking here.
Kit tuning is what I like to call it. ( :
But it's just GAS.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom