what photography related item did you buy this week?

ornithology

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
A
Well I recently bought a 14mm f/2.5 after selling it a while ago. Trying to get rid of my HLD-6 to get the RRS QR plate with L-plate atm...

ymiclassroom

Mu-43 Rookie
Grip for ep5 arrived today!

If anyone is interested....here are the pics of the grip I recently purchased for my EP5...it makes a HUGE difference in how the camera feels in my hand....the grip is made of magnesium alloy so it's light weight yet durable.....and it fits like a glove.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

speedandstyle

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
If anyone is interested....here are the pics of the grip I recently purchased for my EP5...it makes a HUGE difference in how the camera feels in my hand....the grip is made of magnesium alloy so it's light weight yet durable.....and it fits like a glove.

View attachment 27312
View attachment 27313
View attachment 27314
From where did you get this grip??? I have been searching but have not seen anything. I was hoping for one that fit over the other but this might work OK. I want an E-P5 but the grip doesn't fit my hand worth spit.

hoeftjl

New to Mu-43
Getting geared up for a trip to India.

Gyles

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Travelographer and self confessed Hexaholic
Just picked up a new Dell U2412M for a bargain price.

A certain rain forest based company messed up an order on a new i5 PC. So they gave me a great discount on this screen.

Droogie

Mu-43 Veteran
I bought a Yongnuo YN 560 II flash, a Westcott umbrella and an Impact umbrella bracket w/adjustable shoe. Woo Hoo, Strobist here I come.

Itchybiscuit

Photon Mangler
Real Name
Ivor
I splashed out (not really) on a Helios 44M-2 58mm f2.0 in an M42 mount.

Oh, and a groovy Photopia hot-shoe mounted rangefinder.

Ever since owning an old Fed II back in the 70's I've loved old kit. There's just something so solid and substantial about it. Industrial even.

humzai

Mu-43 Veteran
Getting geared up for a trip to India.

Great gear choices but I suggest you get better memory cards. There really is some performance benefits to be had with the fastest cards. You clear the buffer faster and you also can view them more quickly. The E-M5 definitely benefits from the best cards.

ThomD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Great gear choices but I suggest you get better memory cards. There really is some performance benefits to be had with the fastest cards. You clear the buffer faster and you also can view them more quickly. The E-M5 definitely benefits from the best cards.
Faster than SanDisk extremes? Can you point me to a comparison test? I'm going to do some shopping soon.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom