what photography related item did you buy this week?

ijm5012

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ian
Well...

Last week I received my E-M1, which I had a chance to thoroughly test this past weekend and it proved its worth so I decided to keep it. Because of that, I purchased:
  • RRS base plate
  • Bigger eye cup
  • Olympus hand strap to use with the base plate and larger lenses
  • Extra battery
  • Remote shutter release for long exposures
Then this morning, I came across a deal where I got a basically brand-new RX100 IV for 25% off, so because of that I've now ordered
  • Sony hand grip for RX100
  • Leather-like applique for the RX100 to improve handling
  • Extra battery/charger
  • Some additional MagFilter magnetic rings so I can use my 58mm filters with it for video.

Needless to say, the past two weeks has pretty much drained my "camera money" account...

Real Name
Walter
I just received the F-Stop Kenti photo backpack I ordered last week. My first photo backpack. Came in this afternoon, so I only had a few minutes to play with it and take a few quick snaps. See the following link for more info and photos. #46

ripleys baby

Part time philistine
Real Name
Forgot
I put my sony A7r in the cupboard and bought back in to M43 with a new GX8. What a lovely camera !
Probably the best built camera I've ever owned. At least it feels that way. Time will tell.
I do like the Sony, but a few handling and operation niggles, Have made me fall out of love with it.
It's nice to be back with M43

rmcnelly

Mu-43 Legend
Billingham Hadley Small arrived today, purchased from condo39 here in the Marketplace. Woot!

ImageUploadedByMu-431460585860.439224.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43 mobile app

aphasiac

Mu-43 Regular
Found a panasonic 12-32 pancake zoom for 60usd.

So cheap, seems good stop far, hoping it can replace my oly 12-50 ( much more portable)

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
i bought the pen f in silver and the 1\2 case at b and h ... the 8mm oly lens cap len... and the .64x version of the metabones speedbooster xl [nikon the m4\3] at adorama

JYPfoto

Mu-43 Veteran
Received my Custom SLR slim strap from the kickstarter campaign. Love how slim and light it is and has the glide function that makes quick shooting very easy.

aphasiac

Mu-43 Regular
i fi nd that to be one of the best kit lenses for m 43 ever made its only rival is the 3 times larger 14 45 panny orig version metal mount

So far it's nice contrast and picture quality, but i have found purple fringing to be a big problem. Still unsure as to whether to keep it; need to use it more.

piggsy

Mu-43 All-Pro
Finally found the Tokina AT-X 90mm F2.5 macro extension thing sold separately in a compatible mount (rather than with the lens for hundreds of bucks) and bought it after a looong time spent looking. Curious to see what the difference actually is vs using diopters to take it to/past 1:1 and what the corrective glass elements in it actually do.

brettmaxwell

Mu-43 Veteran
Ordered the small 35-100 to go with my 12-32. I've been a prime addict for years, but the 12-32 has impressed me so much, and they've both become so cheap, so I picked up the big brother.

Also ordered an F-Stop Kenti backpack, looking forward to the side access.

JYPfoto

Mu-43 Veteran
Placed an order last night for a Think Tank Turnstyle 10. Will fill my four types of bags I need that I tried explaining to my wife (messenger, sling, small backpack for essentials, larger backpack for longer hauls). Almost needed to make a PowerPoint presentation in order to get her o understand.

TNcasual

Mu-43 Legend
Last week I purchased a second m42>m4/3 adapter. Now I can keep one on my father's Agfa Color Telinear 130 4 and have one for the Super Takumar 50 1.4

Latest threads

Top Bottom