What photograph did you sell this week?

itisasitis

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Henrik
I couldn't find a thread for sharing photos, not photo gear, that we have sold. Please post the photos you have sold alongside relevant information such as channel (exhibition, online portfolio etc.), price, print size etc.

itisasitis

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Henrik
And I guess I'll start :) I sold this photo as an A3 print (printed myself on my excellent Canon Pixma Pro-200) for 500 SEK, approximately 50 euro. It was purchased by a friend who saw it on my Instagram account.

FullSizeRender.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PakkyT

Mu-43 Legend
We do have the Published thread. Although that one is specifically for photos sold to be published obviously rather than for prints and other unpublished uses like yours.

Not really a sale but I just had someone who designs sets for their local community theater company in Washington State ask me on my Flickr account if they could possibly use my photo for a set piece. The play is about a couple who are professional photographers and he needs photos to represent their work around the set that is their home. He wants to print, matte, frame, and hang this one (if the director picks it as one of the set photos)...

[Image removed due to pending VerticalScope switchover. I do not agree with expanded licensing grab in their Terms of Service.]

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom