1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

What memory card for hacked GF1?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Lumixy, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Lumixy

Lumixy Mu-43 Regular

Aug 21, 2011
    Dublin, Ireland
    Hi folks,

I hacked my GF1 after reading a thread on this site and then reading up a 'how to do' thread on Dvxuser.com. One of the cool features enables video recording to be shot in higher bitrate and for up to 30minutes.

I went with Lpowel's 40Mbps High Reliability AVCHD & 35Mbps in camera MJPEG.

I basically need a new memory card that can handle the higher bitrates (like a Class 10 16gb card). I have looked online and there seems to be a wide variety of choice but can't make my mind up and it's driving me nuts... Prices seem to vary a lot with the same spec cards :confused: 

Would be very helpful if people could give me a few pointers in what type of brands they use on the forum for their Panasonic cameras? :thumbup:

2. Lumixy

Lumixy Mu-43 Regular

Aug 21, 2011
    Dublin, Ireland
    After a lot of searching online I managed to get sorted. Bought a Sandisk Extreme Pro 16gb 45mbs. :2thumbs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.