What lens to bring to Iceland?

Transalp01

Mu-43 Regular
I'm going to Iceland a couple of days. What should I bring?

I'm planning to bring E-M10, Oly 14-42 EZ, Oly 40-150, Pana 14/2,5 and Canon S95 + WP-DC38 (underwater house) for the Blue Lagoon

Lenses I'm not plan to bring is Oly 45/1,8, Pana 100-300, Sigma 30/2,8 60/2,8, Samyang 7,5

What do you think? Should I change my plans what I'm bringing?

BeyondTheLines

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Patrick
Personally I would definitely bring the Samyang (Ice caves, to exaggerate foreground elements, really wide view of what I imagine will be spectacular scenery) and although I'm not sure what macro opportunities there are in Iceland, I would probably bring the 60 2.8.

If space weren't a problem I'd bring them all just in case :biggrin: but I realize that's not usually an option.

Transalp01

Mu-43 Regular
Thank you for your answers!

I will add Samyang 7,5 to my packing!

Jeff: Very good photos!

I know about the limited visibility in the Blue Lagoon. The WP-DC38 is just for taking same photos of my girlfriend in the Blue Lagoon. (Not for underwater photos.) But thanks for your comments to make sure I knew!

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Visibility at the Blue Lagoon can be excellent

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom