What if M43 didn't exist.

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Gyles, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Gyles

Gyles Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Sunny Norfolk, UK
    Travelographer and self confessed Hexaholic
    Imagine a world without M43 CSC's...............what system do you think you'd buy into and why?

Me, Samsung NX would be worth a look for me.Perhaps the next best thing to M43?

Compact, good lens line up with some decent primes, good reviews, choice of body styles, K mount adapter, plus Samsung is huge innovative company that seams to excel whenever it does anything..

2. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Canada
    I would probably be on a Sony or Fujifilm. Most likely a NEX-5N, which would have been available around the same time as when I was researching E-M5.

Edit: Merge?

4. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    Probably Sony NEX. That was the other system I was looking at when I decided to go with MFT. I liked Fuji as well, but the price was too high at the time.

5. janneman

janneman Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 6, 2012
    Netherlands
    Jan (John) Kusters
    Most likely I would still be lugging a Nikon DX set, although by now I would be looking at Fuji camera's. I was lured into M43 by the primes, and it is still hard to find a similar good and small set like my Oly primes with most other brands. Switching to Fuji would be a lot more expensive than my present M43 set.

6. Gyles

Gyles Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Sunny Norfolk, UK
    Travelographer and self confessed Hexaholic
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.