What does your user name mean?

Amin Sabet

Administrator
My user name (Amin) is my first name. A couple of members thought my user name was "Admin", but if you look closely, there's no "d" in there :smile:.

We have some members with very interesting user names. I'd be interested to learn why everyone chose theirs.

Christilou

Mu-43 Top Veteran
My name is Christina Louise and so Christilou seems the easiest thing to remember. We have so, so many passwords, user names etc. these days that its getting ridiculous. I have had to write them all down somewhere, if only I could remember where:rofl:

prayformojo

Mu-43 Rookie
It's a reference to a Simpsons' episode in which Homer gets Mojo the helper monkey. I try to keep the same screen name everywhere I go, i.e. AVSForum, Xbox Live, etc.

hodad66

Mu-43 Top Veteran
(circa 1950's) A poser (faker) surfer.

One who drives to the beach with a board on the car, sticks
his board in the sand and tans and picks up Betties

Used this plus my year of graduation from high school on a local
surf forum. The 66 was necessary as there was already a hodad.....

Just started using it all over the net..... it grew... like a fungus :eek:

M

mabelsound

We bought our house from the family of a very old woman named Mabel, and I built a little recording studio in the back room. I think of it as "Mabel Sound."

On music forums, I'm inverseroom, a type of 1980's reverb.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
(circa 1950's) A poser (faker) surfer.

One who drives to the beach with a board on the car, sticks
his board in the sand and tans and picks up Betties

Used this plus my year of graduation from high school on a local
surf forum. The 66 was necessary as there was already a hodad.....

Just started using it all over the net..... it grew... like a fungus :eek:
I had been wondering about yours!

Armanius

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Muttley
Back in the late 80's and early 90's, some of my friends called me "Armani." One day in my college years, I came up with a nickname for a friend named Conrad. The nickname was "Radius Minimus." He turned it around and called me "Armanius Maximus." This was waaaaay before the movie "Gladiator" came out.

goldenlight

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
John
Mine is a free translation of the Chinese word "Zuiko," which also happens to be the brand name of Olympus lenses. It is said that the word was also formed as a contraction of the name of the Olympus optical plant, Mizuho Kogaku-kenkyujo. I use Zuiko as my user name on another forum, so there is a link.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom