What do you think of the "Orange" dark theme?

What do you think of the "Orange" dark theme?

• I like 70s orange, bring me some more!

• I hate it, I'll pay for the paint to change it!

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
If you are still in the decision-making mode, larger text would be nice. If not, I can live with it. Thanks for the work Amin. I was expecting more site downtime but the change went smoothly, in my opinion.
I'm getting about an equal number of people asking for smaller text and larger text, so for now I'm going to leave it as is but will keep an eye on additional feedback.

Put me down as liking the the Very Dark option. It's easier on the eyes.

If I were to make a suggestion it would be to trade 50-75 pixels from the main fields into the right menu. The menu seems condensed and hard to read the thread listings and there is a great deal of dead space in the main area especially when on the main Forums page.
Z9PJNUl.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I understand that this may not be possible.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
I like the dark gray and pale blue quite a bit. However, the outline box highlighting the page number being viewed isn't very visible (and I'm using a 32" monitor).
This has been mentioned earlier in the other thread and is on the list of things for me to look at once I get the basics in order.

davidzvi

Super Moderator
Real Name
David
Please try the new "Light Gray" and tell me what you think.
Definitely easier on my eyes. I'd be fine with the grays a little brighter if others want changes. I think it's really the "bright" blue that I was having the issue with since the Cafe's light with black doesn't seem as bright. But I double check later on my tablet since that's were I noticed it more.

It's really a battle between wanting the screen bright for the images, but then it's too bright when it's all text.

I am a fan of the dark with blue, but I have trouble telling if I have read a thread or not when using “Watched Threads”. I have the same problem with the dark and orange. I didn’t like having the read threads with the unread threads at first (in Watched Threads”), but I like it now.

Brownie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Tim
There's an animated one
1564004637938.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I can't get it to work here. :boxing:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom