What case for your E-PL1?

FaradayCage

Mu-43 Regular
Anyone have suggestions about a dedicated camera case for the E-PL1? Straps too?

dannat

Mu-43 Regular
i am wondering about this also, have just bid on a cheap black leather case on evilbay- with the look & feel of the camera not using leather would be a shame i reckon - there are plenty of optons of auction sites.
Olympus don't seem to make there cheaper leather case for it anymore -the everready

Ray Sachs

Super Moderator
Anyone have suggestions about a dedicated camera case for the E-PL1? Straps too?
Are you talking about form fitting cases for just the camera and the attached lens - I've seen a few pop up on ebay that look pretty nice, some that fit with the pancake lens and some with the kit zoom. If you're talking about something larger, to carry the camera, a couple of lenses, and some accessories, the possibilities are endless! But depending on what you want to carry in it, I'm sure folks could provide some suggestions. Straps - depends on what kind of strap you like, but again the possibilities are roughly endless.

-Ray

FaradayCage

Mu-43 Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have an E-P2 and love my Aki-Asahi hand made case and Gordy strap
I've seen those... but I don't think Aki makes one for the E-PL1! Of course, it would be nice to have an E-P2 as well... I like the Gordy strap, especially his wrist straps. I hope Aki makes a form-fitting case for the E-PL1 soon. I'm looking for such a case rather than a generic camera bag.

Lance

New to Mu-43
Actually, Aki Asahi does make a case for the E-PL1. It's listed on the Japanese website, but for some reason, it's not available on their "English" storefront.

See here:
http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/E-PL1/case/E-PL1_case.htm

I think the leather color is just gorgeous.

I prefer to keep my E-PL1 as light and trim as possible, but this one would be at the top of my list if I were in the market for a case.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom