What car brand you drive? POLL

joele

Mu-43 Regular
I am just curious what car brands u4/3 users drive, are we less mainstream than the average??

Anyway I will start,

Current model Renault Megane

dylandingo

Mu-43 Regular
POS 2001 Ford Taurus that seems to be a magnet for ******* driver to hit. Maybe I could upgrade but between cross over from DSLR's to m4/3s and buying camping gear I am unable save for a down payment, but who cares if my car is all dented when I have my GH2 around my neck with a shinny Oly 45mm 1.8 :)

Grinch

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Volkswagen
1984 rabbit(1.8 16v stroker swap)
1987 GTI( 2L 16v swap, port&polish, cams, 3" exhaust)
1989 jetta Trophy
1995 golf TDI( stageII turbo)

Linh

Mu-43 All-Pro
Mazda 3 because the Mazdaspeed3 wasn't AWD and I didn't want to pay the insurance and premium gas needs.

Not a Mazda 2 because the interior was not up to par for the cost (and it turns out, the extra space has been very useful at times on the 3)

Also, where's the poll? =P

~tc~

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
2011 Suzuki Kizashi
1993 Toyota 4runner ... Too many mods to list
1985 Toyota 4runner ... Street legal (barely) rock crawler

Ned

Mu-43 Legend
Mazda MX-3 (Precidia) with 5-speed inline-four, 18" white rims, Pioneer stereo, and Sony Xplod sub.

It's shaped like an egg, has snappy performance, short wheelbase, quick turning radius, great gas mileage, and even though it's a tiny little car the hatchback allows me to haul a lot in it, including a full-size 100" photographic paper roll (but not with any passengers, as all the seats have to go down).

I also have a Ford Aerostar mini-van which can haul a whole load of models to a shoot or an event, but it uses up a lot of gas so I don't like to drive it regularly.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom