What are you up to?

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi everyone. Here the sun is shining, we got blue skies, the kind of weather I love.
This morning I drove to Germany for shopping. Right now I'm charging the battery of the G1. Well, I will go for a photo walk around this afternoon and enjoy shooting.

So, I wonder, what are you up to?:thumbup:

Comments are welcome, thanks in advance.

pdh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
weather grey and getting greyer ... day off too ... a bit of local shopping and fiddling with images this morning ... I'm off to see the nurse this afternoon to get some stitches taken out ... then I'll go for a walk and see if I can find something of which to take a picture ...

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I'm just about to go to bed. I've spent the last couple of hours post processing about 350 photos I took on the weekend at my cousins wedding. I've been doing it through aperture and have just discovered a really cool plugin called BorderFX and I've been having fun in making up borders and a signature. Computers and photos can be so much fun!

My bit to help keep the country running today was pulling out and disassembling a transmission on a international 766 tractor. Also I replaced camshaft seal on a Kia Carnival. The most interesting part of my day was when I was delivering the Kia back to the client and I was nearly bounced numerous times out of my seat! It was so rough my hands kept flicking off the steering wheel, and also the car bottomed out on the road leaving a scrape in the bitumen. Some serious suspension problem i thought. I turned back and brought it back to the workshop and lifted the front with a forklift. And sure enough when i put in back down the springs collapsed and that was the reason i had such a rough ride- the front wheels were locked rigid.
And when i mentioned it to the owner he, said yeah, it's been like that since i bought it!

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Sunny day about 68F. I'm working the subway concourses.
The stench of the forgotten homeless is almost unbearable. Every once in a while the smell of fresh air seeps thru and that rejuvenates me. Soon, I'll be on the surface catching the light above ground....
Need more coffee.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Quite the Labor Day project, Don.

Me, I'm trying to help and encourage, from afar, my offspring to be proactive, among other things. Another beautiful day here in the NY metro area. Not sure what else this holiday Monday will bring.

f6cvalkyrie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Today is my first day in the office after a 1 month holiday in Russia.
Trying to get through some 300+ emails I need to deal with while waiting for my car to be delivered back after repair from some small damage just before leaving.

Fine weather here, +20°C and sunny.

CU,
Rafael

angloasturian

Mu-43 Veteran
Back home after seven unspeakable weeks of bad weather in England. As the morning was sunny I walked down to my club on the beach a had a coffee and a read on the terrace. After about an hour it clouded over and a cool breeze started. Now it's drizzling and very windy (though 21C). A flash extension cord I'd ordered for my E-P1 had arrived so I played around with that for a while to make sure it worked on my E-PL1 as well. Worked fine with the mint Contax TLA 20 I picked up on the bay for 10 GBP. I browsed through the forum - followed the thread on the VF2 eyecup and had a look at the new lenscap for the 17mm with a Pen logo (ridiculous price!). Called my parents to tell them I'd received a letter they'd sent. As the day looks as if it's decided to be 'English' I'll spend the afternoon reading and sorting through the photos I took back 'home'

ricseet

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi Herman, like Icon, we in Asia are about to hit the sack and have a good nite rest. Lucky you having sunny weather and blue sky. In Singapore the weather has been gloomy and showers for the whole day. So I stayed home and did some PPing. Hope tomorrow is better so that I can go out t shot some pics.

Have a nice day

ric

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi everyone, thanks for your replies. I'm back home again from my photo trip through my hometown. My sister and husband will visit us in half an hour. I will post one or more images later !

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
It is raining and cold here in Toronto......summer has gone, but the weatherman says not for long, we will get warmer again! I also have been reviewing the eyecup for the E-P2 and would love one but....not available in Canada yet!! I really don't know what goes with Oly....when they bring a new product to market let all of us have an opportunity to buy in!! I think that it is just what I need as I was used to using the eyecup with the E-1..also the Hassy had a "chimney" device that served the same purpose and I used it all the time!!

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
East Charleton, near Kingsbridge, south Devon (UK)
Real Name
Barrie
Back home after seven unspeakable weeks of bad weather in England.'

It hasn't improved. A day out for the volunteers from my local nature reserve. We went to Paignton Zoo, about 20 miles from my home. It rained, boy did it rain, 2" in 4 hours, or was it 4" in 2 hours, it hardly matters. Got about 6 pictures of Dalmatian Pelicans at feeding time before the water was running off my G1 like a small waterfall, so no more photographs :frown:
Home now, some blue sky and sunshine, wouldn't you know it.

Barrie

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Today I have a free day after working at the hospital the whole weekend. I have been downtown drinking coffe with a friend. I brought my M2 with the Nokton 35mm, so unfortunately no :43: for me today...

+20°C and sunny in Bergen!

Now I soon am going out running for 35-45 minutes.
It is a pretty good monday.

dixeyk

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
raining

Fall has arrived in the Pacific NW. Cleaning out the sun room (yes we DO have sun on occasion) and getting the place ready for the coming winter. Looking forward to Fall colors.

Kevin

StephenL

Mu-43 Regular
Just sent my wife out to work (across the lawn - long commute - not). Catching up on email and forum new whilst I wait for the appointment time for the dog to go to the vets for her routine injections. Dark, rainy morning here, so I'll probably spend most of it on the computer.

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Chez moi Herman

I just returned from a walk around photo trip in my hometown.
Shot in JPEG with the G1 several images. In the centre was a market, I visited two churches, a gallery, the library and a museum. Unfortunately it was not allowed to take pictures in the museum (due too an insurance issue).
Now that I'm home I, and the weather is good I will take a sit on one of our terraces outside. I will have a drink too, cheers !

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Off to Bordeaux for dinner and hopefully to the beach at Lacanau Ocean tomorrow - still pretty warm here - it's a hard life when you are retired!!!

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Been making photos on the streets in the hood, North Philly since 0200.
This morning I'm doing a Summit of artist, musicians, photographers near The Historic Park. Later today I'm doing a few 911 memorial events.
Tonight, I'm sleeping if I can keep away from LR.

I forgot. I'm doing it all with the GF1, 20 and the (17 thanks to Kevin.)
I left my G2 in a squad car. They called me and I'll get it later.

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hey thanks Vidar, Don and Bill for your replies. I'm home again from visiting my mother
who is 89. Will take a look after a fast motorcycle and the pictiures I took this afternoon.
Have a nice evening !

Latest threads

Top Bottom