What are you up to?

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
I am drinking red wine while listening to some old REM songs. It is nice to have a free weekend at last.

I have just had a few glasses of a local white wine called EOS - made from the Sauvignon Gris grape (not to current made up stuff, but the real real stuff). I think that there are only two French Chateaux that use this cépage these days but I believe that the grape is now popular in Chile. The vineyard is local and goes back well before the 100 years war, (we lost), and the Chateau was a billet for the French soldiers

My blog today, (I've started again after a few months rest!), has a photo of Bordeaux AOC - from "our back garden" - all this kind of stuff goes into the local Co operative Red which is wonderful value at about 4 Euros, (and less) a bottle

grapes1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

-HK-

Mu-43 Regular
Drinking French red wine, suffling through German eBay and watching Blades of Glory :biggrin:

Fiddler

Mu-43 Veteran
Spent the day walking around Edinburgh looking for some street scenes to photograph. Didn't find much and came home for a lazy evening of doing nothing much.

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hey everyone, thanks for your replies.
BillN yip, I may be of your age !
I noticed that you changed your avatar.
Unfortunately (too me that is) it changes also avatar messages posted before.

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hey everyone, thanks for your replies.
BillN yip, I may be of your age !
I noticed that you changed your avatar.
Unfortunately (too me that is) it changes also avatar messages posted before.

Hi Herman - how's things - good I hope

Yeah I have changed my avatar - you know how it is - when you take photos - always of other people, never of yourself - well I needed an "official" photo for the French authorities - so i got one of these passport type - which I scanned and now I have one.

Not sure what you mean by, "it changes also avatar messages posted"

thanks for all your encouragement through the Forum, not only to me but to all members

Best wishes

Bill

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Good morning Bill.
Whenever one changes her / his avatar it effects too previous (older) avatar(s) used.
Would be nice that it only changes into a new avatar from the moment it has been uploaded.

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Good morning Bill.
Whenever one changes her / his avatar it effects too previous (older) avatar(s) used.
Would be nice that it only changes into a new avatar from the moment it has been uploaded.

Morning Herman

Oh I see - not too clever these computers are they - weather is going to be good here all week - so the forecast says

Cheers

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom