What Are You Reading?

flipmack

Mu-43 Veteran
It seems everything I read lately is dystopian fiction, and that's just going through the election flyers in my mailbox. ;-) In that spirit, however, I'm reading "Wool".
I'm reading Wool right now too. I'm about 51% done. It's picking up speed - the first few books were good, but slow. I'm at the point where I can't put it down.

Other than "Wool", I also just finished reading "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks" (it's a book about HeLa cells, its history, and medical impartiality versus social need - it's a very good book). Unfortunately, I'm also reading books for grad school...for those interested, "Business Data Computing" and "Information Technology for Management"...

hanzo

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Chan
Trying to read Kant's Metaphysics of Morals.. let's say it solves my insomnia problem.

Hyubie

Unique like everyone else
Real Name
Herbert
mnhoj said:
The Twelve by Justin Cronin
Ooooohhhhhh. I have to get this!! Thanks for reminding me. I loved that first one. A little slow to get going, but once it got going, it's a freight train without brakes.

mnhoj

There and back again and again
Real Name
John M
Ooooohhhhhh. I have to get this!! Thanks for reminding me. I loved that first one. A little slow to get going, but once it got going, it's a freight train without brakes.
I'm half way through and I feel I need to slow down.

Every bit as good as the Passage.

Edit: Just finished it. WOW!

incabloc

Mu-43 Top Veteran
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

RobWatson

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Got some boxes of old photos in need of attention

<a href="http://minus.com/ljfRHs7ImgA5R">
<div align=center>
"600" height="800"
</div></a>

magkelly

Mu-43 Regular
Pen E-PL1 Dummies, 2nd read through. I've read that and the user guide 2x. I believe in studying my manual before I start to play with a new camera. I go through it once at my normal fast pace, then go read it again more slowly so I can make a little cheat sheet of anything I think I might need to remember that's not intuitive. I've got all the new Adobe CS6 books on my reader as well as a new yoga book. Been perusing those, but I took a break to read the manual/dummies Pen books several times. I can read up to 50 books a week. I'm a speed reader for most things except major tech books. Reading has always been my genius thing. But I deliberately slow myself down for tech books...

woof

Mu-43 Top Veteran
CHAOS THEORY AND STRATEGY THEORY, APPLICATION AND MANAGERIAL IMPLICATIONS, DAVID LEVY, Department of Management, University of Massachusetts - Boston, Boston, Massachusetts

incabloc

Mu-43 Top Veteran
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

hanzo

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Chan

And the short history of the world by HG Wells.. :biggrin:

dogs100

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Geoff
The Pilgrimage of Grace by Geoffrey Moorhouse ... a history of the 'almost revolution' at the time of the reformation

Kirill

Mu-43 Regular

ill_dawg

Mu-43 Veteran

Just finished shogun and tai-pan, these are making me want to get back out to asia soon.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom