What are you listening to?

Mack

Mu-43 All-Pro
I bought a home-made $10 CD off this girl ~15 years ago when she was some break-out Youtube indie award winner. She included a signed guitar pick too. I forgot all about her until I heard her sing today and found out she is under home lock-up for a couple of weeks due to the virus and did some Youtube live concert on Monday for her fans. Great vocal range and still sweet too.

I had a laugh at her early career where she was driving around the country doing gigs and got pulled over for speeding. Cop didn't believe her about being a singer and told her to sing for him. She did - and that got her out of a ticket.

Gillymaru

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Spent the day cleaning out the garage. One of the albums I listened to while I worked was The Cures greatest hits. Took me back a way and realised how great they were. Really enjoyed this song as I hadn’t heard it for years. Found this clip on YouTube of them playing it in Austin in the pouring rain. They never missed a beat despite what was going on around them. They end it so well.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom