What are you listening to?

Keeth101

Mu-43 Veteran
Kayleigh by Marillion, when the amazing 'Fish' was still the singer.

Fish, who's real name is Derek William Dick adopted the name 'Fish' because a landlord at the time lamented the amount of time he spent in the bath, Derek also felt that 'Derek Dick' wasn't much of a stage name.

Last edited:

Keeth101

Mu-43 Veteran
And here's one by Fish after he left Marillion and went solo. This is the official video to the song Credo.

Real Name
Mel
I am listening (not on my computer speakers) to my Old Denon Receiver, with an older Denon 6 disc player pumping through some ancient but still wonderful Polk SDA SRS 2.3 speakers some Pink Floyd Pulse Album--2nd disc with Comfortably Numb.

Keeth101

Mu-43 Veteran
And here it is jhawk1000, filmed in Hyde Park, London, in 1995 with the original members of the group getting together for the show. Enjoy!

Holoholo55

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
Hot Tuna - Jorma Kaukonen and Jack Casady, their original live acoustic album. It remains one of my favorites long after I wore out the original vinyl album. Here's a sample.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom