What are you listening to?

Mack

Mu-43 Top Veteran

We saw "The Corrs" at The Mountain Winery in Saratoga, CA. Fantastic and very talented group, and great outdoor acoustics there.

Surprised they are all very short people as we were in the second row and I was looking almost eye level at them on stage. I thought they were microphoning up the stage for some children. :confused:

Opening act was Sophie B. Hawkins with this song which rang out as the lol sent me out for her wine. Still can recall that unique train-track sound and opening few bars of the song in the trees. She was very much like the video performance.

Here's the (short) sultry Andrea Corr singing "Radio." Her sister, Caroline Corr, plays the drums (Repeats at 5:22 minutes.) and I've wondered how many calories she burns during a performance. She wasn't at Saratoga being pregnant at the time. :(

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom