1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

What an Adventure it's Been

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Robert Watcher, May 8, 2015.

1. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

39 years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life - snagging the most beautiful woman in the world - - - and what a life of adventure it's been so far thanks to my dear Anne.

Besides raising and schooling our 4 wonderful children, she has worked side by side with me in my 35 year long, professional photography career - whether that be when shooting the many exciting jobs I have enjoyed, or helping out over the many years we maintained a studio. And now for the past 7 years with our many photojournalistic adventures documenting parts of Central America. I mean, what more could a man want in life. :)

ra39.
    Screen shots from our Instagram posts today (sorry our Instagram is private to only personal friends and family)

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Wolfeye

Wolfeye Mu-43 Regular

Mar 20, 2015
    Iowa
    Congrats! We're up to 15 years, me and mine. It's the greatest blessing a man can receive; the other half of his life.

We'll be celebrating our 15th with a 3-day trip to Bar Harbor, Maine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tkbslc

tkbslc Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Congratulations! I hope to be able to say the same in another 25 years. We just passed 14.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    Congratulations!! Praying that you have many more years together! Keep making those memories!

• Like Like x 1