What an Adventure it's Been

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Robert Watcher, May 8, 2015.

1. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

39 years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life - snagging the most beautiful woman in the world - - - and what a life of adventure it's been so far thanks to my dear Anne.

Besides raising and schooling our 4 wonderful children, she has worked side by side with me in my 35 year long, professional photography career - whether that be when shooting the many exciting jobs I have enjoyed, or helping out over the many years we maintained a studio. And now for the past 7 years with our many photojournalistic adventures documenting parts of Central America. I mean, what more could a man want in life. :)

Screen shots from our Instagram posts today (sorry our Instagram is private to only personal friends and family)

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Wolfeye

Wolfeye Mu-43 Regular

Mar 20, 2015
    Congrats! We're up to 15 years, me and mine. It's the greatest blessing a man can receive; the other half of his life.

We'll be celebrating our 15th with a 3-day trip to Bar Harbor, Maine.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. tkbslc

tkbslc Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Congratulations! I hope to be able to say the same in another 25 years. We just passed 14.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Congratulations!! Praying that you have many more years together! Keep making those memories!
    • Like Like x 1