What adaptor for AR Konica Hexanon?

RedSnapper

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi

I'm going to get a Konica Hexanon from you-know-where.

What's the best adaptor for it, and where should I buy from?

Rich

RedSnapper

Mu-43 Rookie
I didn't find it in the search at first, but I've just ordered on from Rainbow Imaging.

Rich

dbuckle

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
David Buckle
Konica adapter

My adapter arrived from Rainbow and is of good quality and works perfect on most of my lenses but I have a couple that don't lock on tight. They work but are loose. Anyone know of an easy fix? Maybe I'll need to try a different make of adapter.

Vulcanrider

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi

I'm going to get a Konica Hexanon from you-know-where.

What's the best adaptor for it, and where should I buy from?

Rich

I got mine from RainbowImaging, as well. Very nice, secure fit on two AR's: 40/1.8 and 50/1.4. I'm in the market for a Oly OM/m43 adapter, now. May buy from Rainbow again.

best,
Alan

Vulcanrider

Mu-43 Rookie
My adapter arrived from Rainbow and is of good quality and works perfect on most of my lenses but I have a couple that don't lock on tight. They work but are loose. Anyone know of an easy fix? Maybe I'll need to try a different make of adapter.
would an O-ring work?

robertro

Mu-43 Veteran
loose adapter

I've had a couple of adapters where the three bayonet mounts on the adapter were springs (like a very thin letter V with the two arms almost touching) and the lens attached was loose. I just pried the 3 springs open very slightly and this gave me a tight lens mount fit.

dbuckle

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
David Buckle
I tried an o ring but the lens would not go on at all. Don,t see any springs on these lenses or adapter. I ordered another adapter from another supplier. The one lens that I really would like to use is the 135mm f3.2. I have a 135mm 3.5 that fits fine and works great but the 3.2 is a little sharper. Thanks for the suggestions.

jambaj0e

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Does the one from Rainbow Imaging record the f-stop and any other info to the EXIF data? I just got a Hexanon 40mm f.17 and the 57 mm f1.4 and both them doesn't register the aperture whenever I take photos

Latest threads

Top Bottom