1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

What a great group!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by rpress, Jun 11, 2010.

1. rpress

rpress Mu-43 Regular

Jun 11, 2010
    I am excited to have found such a great group of people to learn from and share my photos with.

A couple months ago I bought my first interchangable-lens camera, the GF1. It's great, I've been really enjoying myself. I have also bought a Minolta MC adapter and a few nice Minolta MF lenses. I love the feel of the MF lenses and the camera is very intuitive to use with these.

I look forward to sharing and reading about these great cameras.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    I'm excited that you've found us too! :biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing those Minolta lenses sing on your new GF1 :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome repress and many thanks for getting those photos up so quickly, too!

4. rpress

rpress Mu-43 Regular

Jun 11, 2010
    Thanks guys. :smile:

I was browsing a few other photog forums and they often times have a different vibe. I think because the :43: cameras aren't the technical leaders, the braggarts stay away from them. What's left in this forum are the true enthusiasts, and that's what makes it great, I think.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome here ! Thanks for joining us. Enjoy your weekend.

6. Mosca

Mosca Mu-43 Regular

May 27, 2010
    I agree with rpress; there's a lot less posturing, a lot less brand devotion, and a lot more joy in the images.

• Like Like x 3
  7. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome rpress.

8. Ephemeral Moment

Ephemeral Moment Mu-43 Regular

Jun 3, 2010
    Darlington
    Hi rpress, your correct about the posturing - the m4/3 format also seems to have encouraged me to go out and take photographs again

• Like Like x 1
  9. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    Welcome! This group is quite nice. Much less snarky then over at the big black photo site.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.