Went to the North Carolina Mountain State Fair

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by isabel95, Sep 18, 2010.

1. isabel95

isabel95 Mu-43 Top Veteran

with the EPL1 and learned I ought to have spent many more days with the camera to be able to function as well as I wanted to with the camera.

One frustration was trying to adjust exposure bias and finding that the up cursor would move around the focus box instead of allowing me to adjust the exposure.

Was sitting down listening to a calliope when the little girl began to dance and I just turned the dial to the movie setting and hoped for the best. I think the Auto white balance at dusk with all the colored lights around was excellent. Sound was good too.

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=b20ebf9f3f&photo_id=4999785159" width="400" height="225">

Clip was edited with Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 Platinum, rendered to WMV and uploaded to Flickr. Must have taken at least an hour and half to upload this small bit.

2. isabel95

isabel95 Mu-43 Top Veteran

I need an explanation. Original clip for video above was 195mb. Needed a little editing - (took off a bit at the end, put fades on the video and audio). After rendering to WMV in Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9, it measured 250mb! I guess those settings don't compress the video!