Well we got RAIN in Melb. Aus

Boyzo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Saturday afternoon rain and hail .. hail so large windows glass was in danger my Agave's got "shot" by hail

GF-1 jpegs pp in picasa

803888121_MGtyb-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

803888223_v9iLz-XL.jpg

http://boyzo.smugmug.com/Flowers/Johns-Garden/P1000658/803888223_v9iLz-XL.jpg
803965994_QP5oW-XL.jpg

803975731_mGCcc-XL.jpg

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Good morning John. Thanks for the pics. We got -4C (cold brrr) and sunshine.
Longing for summer...

Enjoy your weekend.
Kind regards, Herman

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Wow, Boyzo - things really always do seem wilder and more astounding in Australia! I'd have hated to had one of those hit me on the head! That first one is quite unreal looking - great color. And then the close up of the hail on the brick is so crystal clear!

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
It's a Labour Day long weelend here in Victoria (Melbourne) and we went camping east of Melbourne for a few days. We were lucky, as the storms went around us east and west in the main, and all that we got was the rain from the fringes. That said, there was enough rain to cause some campers to find themselves in about a foot of water once. We're just back to the usual waether patterns of around 10+ years or so agio.

Cheers

Ray

Boyzo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Wow, Boyzo - things really always do seem wilder and more astounding in Australia! I'd have hated to had one of those hit me on the head! That first one is quite unreal looking - great color. And then the close up of the hail on the brick is so crystal clear!

Yes the closeup on the brick Patio .. credit should go to the GF1 with flash + some PP leaves me thinking where is the talent :wink::rofl:

Boyzo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
It's a Labour Day long weelend here in Victoria (Melbourne) and we went camping east of Melbourne for a few days. We were lucky, as the storms went around us east and west in the main, and all that we got was the rain from the fringes. That said, there was enough rain to cause some campers to find themselves in about a foot of water once. We're just back to the usual waether patterns of around 10+ years or so agio.

Cheers

Ray

Cheers Ray .. you were lucky then....:wink:
Quite some damage in Melb. Victoria ... tho' me .. battered plants and gutters overflowed was all ..but needed rain for my garden.:smile:

Cheers

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
The weather is bloody strange - another earth quake in Turkey this morning

are those "sandwich" board men correct?

igi

Mu-43 Regular
I'm just curious... but could those hail kill?

Yup, the weather's all freaky... I wonder what's next:confused:

Boyzo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I'm just curious... but could those hail kill?

Yup, the weather's all freaky... I wonder what's next:confused:

No don't think so but you would get hurt a little or bruised.. the hail size does vary not all are large, cars parked however get indentations or even slightly bashed in vulnerable areas
A neighbors car was superficially badly peppered with small dent's .. my car was in the garage :redface:

Latest threads

Top Bottom