'Well I'll Be!!!!"

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by RT_Panther, Nov 21, 2012.

1. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    Just saw an Olympus E-PL5/E-PM2 commercial while watching "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" with the kids :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Narnian

Narnian Nobody in particular ...

Aug 6, 2010
    Midlothian, VA
    Richard Elliott
    Olympus, the Charlie Brown of camera makers?

3. lenshunter

lenshunter New to Mu-43

Aug 8, 2012
    e-pl5

Just got a e-pl5,any settings i should know about.This thing is tiny!!!

4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    It was, however, a rather mundane and boring commercial. :rolleyes:

5. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    Unfortunately,
    I think you're correct here. Just watched a new Canon 4ti commercial that was quite lively.....

6. Mikefellh

Mikefellh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 7, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    There's been a comercial up in Canada running a while now with a kid pretending to be a super hero and the mother photographing, and the father sitting on the deck with a tablet watching the pictures the mother is taking suddenly apear on it.

But it's better than last year's office party commercial with the donkey...made you wonder if they were having sex with it.

Then there was the UK ad with Kevin Spacey, "Camera ciao, picture wow"...as a North American not knowing the word "ciao" I kept wondering why he was talking about camera "chow"...was he comparing it to "Dog Chow" dog food?

Then there's the "oblivious" commercial, the woman walking aound talking about the new PEN, but oblivious on what unusual stuff is going on around her because she is so involved with the camera.

Some other ones is the stop motion one, but I wonder what happened to the daughter and wife in it, did they divorce and become estranged, or did they die? Even in divorce you'd expect to see some pictures of the daughter growing up.

And when the PEN first came out there's the "Will It Blend" commercials.

(Will add links later when I'm on a proper computer.)