1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Well I have changed my name

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Darren Bonner, May 1, 2013.

1. Darren Bonner

Darren Bonner Mu-43 All-Pro

May 1, 2013
    Poole UK
    On here, I called myself The Minimalist, because I started out with the GF1 and the Panny 20mm Lens and back then I was determind to stay with just that as I learned this great hobby of mine. Well I failed miserably, I totally underestimated the affect of GAS. I more or less have the lenses I need, I know I will upgrade my bodies in the not too distant future as technology moves on.
    Though the main reason I am changing is because the Goverment in my country is bringing in a law for businesses to claim orphaned images that are circulating on the internet. Please don't ask me the full details as I am not a politician or lawyer and this may breach the TOS of this site. All I'm doing is looking after myself and my photo's the best I can. If anyone should profit from my photo's, it should be me.
    I want to continue to share my photo's with the world, especially with you guys and gals on here as this is a great community and I have learnt so much from the other contributers on this forum and seen many inspiring photographs on here. You have made my hobby more enjoyable.
    Thank you for your understanding, but I got to go as I've got some photo's to process and post.

2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Very hard to remain a minimalist with :43:! GAS just keeps popping up. :biggrin:

3. Darren Bonner

Darren Bonner Mu-43 All-Pro

May 1, 2013
    Poole UK
    LOL:biggrin: Thats true.

4. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Darren...

Well, you're minimizing size and weight (over DSLR gear)...

:biggrin:

Regards,

Jim