Welcome to our new Super Moderator, BBW!

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Congratulations and jubilations from La Belle

Maybe now the others can be kept in check!

I hope that the "golden" hello is in the post?.........

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Congratulations BB, and thanks Amin :wink:

Perfect recognition for all the time and encouragement you've given us here.

Thank you :2thumbs:

Brian

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Thanks you all.:blush: It's an honor.

This is a great community which offers us all so much no matter where we fall on the photographic spectrum or where we come from -
"the colonies" included.

I will do my best to be as helpful as possible and continue to give you all "Rep" or "Thanks" at every opportunity.:biggrin:

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Well BB, now you one of the bosses...hmmmmm......good pay?? Just keep all those idiots from DPR away from here!! They have even invaded Get DPI Forums that started out as a good place to live.:rofl:

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Just keep all those idiots from DPR away from here!! They have even invaded Get DPI Forums that started out as a good place to live.:rofl:
Bill, I think that those of us with long histories at DPR know that DPR tends to bring out the worst in everyone. DPR has every reason to be toxic: It's huge, poorly moderated (basically, you get moderated there only if someone reports you), and full of various competing systems and brands. We have none of those factors, plus I think MFT users tend to just be a little bit nicer on the whole :smile:. So with some effort, I think we'll be in good shape, and there is no doubt in my mind that BB is going to help us stay on track :2thumbs:.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom