Welcome to our new sponsor, DSPTCH

Discussion in 'Site information' started by Amin Sabet, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I'd like to welcome a new sponsor, DSPTCH, to Mu-43.com.

From the DSPTCH About Us page:

It's great to see a small company making nice-looking and affordable accessories from durable materials with our Micro 4/3 system specifically in mind.

A couple of DSPTCH products to check out:

Olive camera sling strap ($44), flat nylon webbing, adjustable from 32-48", interchangeable connector for quick swap to wrist strap, Made in USA:

Camo wrist strap ($32), handmade with Commercial Type III 550 Parachute Cord, stainless steel clip, and interchangeable connector for quick swap to regular sling strap:

The full range of DSPTCH products can be seen here: DSPTCH.com

Thanks to DSPTCH for supporting Mu-43.com!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ennius

ennius New to Mu-43

Apr 2, 2012
    Love the products from DSPTCH

I purchase the wrist wrap a few weeks ago and just put in an order for the sling last week. I love the fact that I can easily swap between the two with the quick release connectors. The paracord wrist wrap is absolutely fantastic, with a high quality McGizmo clip to top it off. Highly recommended for those who enjoy the tactical/milspec quality in their products while still remaining comfortable to use and wear.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated nor paid by DSPTCH. Just a really big fan of their products!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 0dBm

0dBm Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 30, 2011
    Western United States
  4. 0dBm

0dBm Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 30, 2011
    Western United States
    A friend owns one and he is quite happy with the performance and price point. I like the use of 550 paracord as the camera connect point. That material is much more durable than the cheesy nylon string that others use.

I'll eventually get one.
  5. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    I'm impressed. I've emailed them to find out how much they charge to ship to the UK.
  6. aikidoka

aikidoka Mu-43 Regular

Jul 18, 2011
    I like the military inspired shoulder strap, and almost ordered one when I saw the advertisement here.
    But then I saw the quick release buckle. For me it is prone to "accidental release" and it is the weakest link in the product. :(
    I think they also complicate the production and increase the price.
  7. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    DSPTCH replied promptly to say that delivery to the UK is $16.95.