Welcome to our 2000th member, faidz85!

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Thanks to all of our members for making Mu-43 such a great home for Micro Four Thirds users on the web!

Special thanks to my co-admin, Brian Mosley, and our Super Moderators, Streetshooter and BBW.

goldenlight

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
John
Welcome to Faidz85 and congratulations to Amin and the team for building such a successful, active and friendly site in such a short time. Well done, too, to everyone on this site for helping to make it all happen. :grouphug:

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Amen, to that. The excitment finding what's on the forum makes me enjoy getting up in the morning and jumping onto my laptop and clicking on mu-43.com. Thanks Amin,BBW, Brian and Shooter for such a wonderful incentive.

icon

PeterB666

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Peter
Well done guys. I must say, I am surprised that there are only 2000 members. This has got to be one of the most active camera forums with that few members.

Well done to all of us.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
I'm very proud of what we have going here - a true home for m4/3rds focused on photography and friendship!

Please spread the word where you can... we want to attract many more nice people! :friends:

Cheers

Brian

texascbx

Mu-43 Veteran
I'm surprised that there is only 2000 members. From my experience on other boards, maybe one or two out of ten actually post something and the rest are lurkers and never post anything. This place has a heck of a lot of activity and always has something new being posted. Thanks to the owner, admins and moderators, this is a great place.:biggrin:

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I never win anything... I wonder what member nr. I was, remember that it was a rather small and merry gang when I became a :43:er..

So what is the price faidz85 gets for being nr. 2000? :biggrin:

Amin, what if we celebrate this event with a new photo contest? It doesn´t have to be any money prices or anything, just for fun?

BTW, welcome lucky number 2000, faidz85!

faidz85

Mu-43 Regular
Hello all!

I didn't realise that I'm the 2000th member of the group.

Anyways a little bit about me:

I am from Malaysia =P google if you don't know my country haha. I am using a white E-PL1 with the kit lens and 20mm f1.7 pancake which I got a few months back. Just a few days back I got my VF-2.

Sorry for the very brief introduction. I am looking forward to contribute more to the forums =)

Akashi

Mu-43 Regular
Hello all!

I didn't realise that I'm the 2000th member of the group.

Anyways a little bit about me:

I am from Malaysia =P google if you don't know my country haha. I am using a white E-PL1 with the kit lens and 20mm f1.7 pancake which I got a few months back. Just a few days back I got my VF-2.

Sorry for the very brief introduction. I am looking forward to contribute more to the forums =)

Great stuff!! I finally got my A** in gear and bought the same setup (even a white camera). In addition I have the 4/3 40-150 mm lens and 5 other legacy lenses. I think I need the EVF-2 to use them effectively.

igi

Mu-43 Regular
Wow we could now make a town out of the 2000 members we have :rofl:

Welcome faidz85! Your country is just a boat away from our country*:2thumbs:

*if I decide to be an illegal alien

Latest threads

Top Bottom