1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Welcome to our 2000th member, faidz85!

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Amin Sabet, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Thanks to all of our members for making Mu-43 such a great home for Micro Four Thirds users on the web!

Special thanks to my co-admin, Brian Mosley, and our Super Moderators, Streetshooter and BBW.

• Like Like x 4
  2. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    Essex
    John
    Welcome to Faidz85 and congratulations to Amin and the team for building such a successful, active and friendly site in such a short time. Well done, too, to everyone on this site for helping to make it all happen. :grouphug:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Amen, to that. The excitment finding what's on the forum makes me enjoy getting up in the morning and jumping onto my laptop and clicking on mu-43.com. Thanks Amin,BBW, Brian and Shooter for such a wonderful incentive.

icon

• Like Like x 2
  4. PeterB666

PeterB666 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Tura Beach, Australia
    Peter
    Well done guys. I must say, I am surprised that there are only 2000 members. This has got to be one of the most active camera forums with that few members.

Well done to all of us.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    I'm very proud of what we have going here - a true home for m4/3rds focused on photography and friendship!

Please spread the word where you can... we want to attract many more nice people! :friends:

Cheers

Brian

• Like Like x 2
  6. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

:bravo-009: and welcome to our 2000th member Faidz85, too!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I did some Googling and found that our 2000th member is in Malaysia, has a white E-PL1 with EVF :2thumbs:and an eye on the PL45/2.8.

• Like Like x 1
  8. texascbx

texascbx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    I'm surprised that there is only 2000 members. From my experience on other boards, maybe one or two out of ten actually post something and the rest are lurkers and never post anything. This place has a heck of a lot of activity and always has something new being posted. Thanks to the owner, admins and moderators, this is a great place.:biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  9. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    Welcome #2000!

• Like Like x 1
  10. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Congrats to all 2000 of you. Indeed it is a lively forum populated by 'thinking' photographers who have chosen this format. I love it all.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Vidar

Vidar Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    Bergen, Norway
    I never win anything... I wonder what member nr. I was, remember that it was a rather small and merry gang when I became a :43:er..

So what is the price faidz85 gets for being nr. 2000? :biggrin:

Amin, what if we celebrate this event with a new photo contest? It doesn´t have to be any money prices or anything, just for fun?

BTW, welcome lucky number 2000, faidz85!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Vidar, I was thinking of something along those lines...

• Like Like x 2
  13. Vidar

Vidar Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    Bergen, Norway
  14. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

Fantastic!!!

15. faidz85

faidz85 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 11, 2010
    Hello all!

I didn't realise that I'm the 2000th member of the group.

Anyways a little bit about me:

I am from Malaysia =P google if you don't know my country haha. I am using a white E-PL1 with the kit lens and 20mm f1.7 pancake which I got a few months back. Just a few days back I got my VF-2.

Sorry for the very brief introduction. I am looking forward to contribute more to the forums =)

• Like Like x 3
  16. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

faidz85, thank you so much for adding your introduction to this thread, and may you have many happy returns on becoming the 2000th member here!:2thumbs:

I'm really looking forward to your contributions to the mu-43.com forum.:biggrin:

17. Akashi

Akashi Mu-43 Regular

Jun 1, 2010
    Tromso, Norway
    Great stuff!! I finally got my A** in gear and bought the same setup (even a white camera). In addition I have the 4/3 40-150 mm lens and 5 other legacy lenses. I think I need the EVF-2 to use them effectively.

• Like Like x 1
  18. igi

igi Mu-43 Regular

Feb 24, 2010
    Wow we could now make a town out of the 2000 members we have :rofl:

Welcome faidz85! Your country is just a boat away from our country*:2thumbs:

*if I decide to be an illegal alien

• Like Like x 1