Welcome New Sponsor, Nik Software!

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Hi Rafael - PSPP X2 has an older and somewhat limited implementation of the Adobe plug-in architecture that we use for our plug-ins. We've talked to the product management and engineering team in charge of PSPP at Corel on several occasions to brief them on our needs should they decide to evolve that part of their software (we certainly hope they do).

Kevin (from Nik)

Hello Kevin,

Thank you. Nice to know NIK is watching the thread!

Cheers, Alan

klarue

New to Mu-43
The webinars - a great point Lisa. I would recommend watching some of them even if you don't use the product.

Agreed Pelao - we often have guest webinars with leading photographers who talk about what inspires them, give shooting tips, and also get into their post-processing techniques. You can watch past webinars and other videos in our on-demand video area.

If there's a leading pro photographer that you want to see give a webinar please suggest it by sending an email to wishlist@niksoftware.com. We also have our Nik Radio podcast, so if there's someone you're inspired by please email radio@niksoftware.com

Best, Kevin (from Nik)

walt_tbay

Mu-43 Veteran
Excellent job Alan! :thumbup:

I use NIK plugins with LR3 and find them to be excellent tools for tweaking my shots. I haven't got the HDR software yet, but will likely get that soon with this discount.

Also, a very big thank you to NIK for agreeing to be a sponsor here. Let's all try to make mention of NIK products in our posts (whether here or on other sites) when we use them to enhance our images.:thumbup:

zpuskas

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks to all!
Looking forward to learning more about NIK and probably will purchase in the future (when I get more experience using what I have).

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Hello Folks,

I can tell you we are working diligently toward setting the ground rules for the contests sponsored by NIK, and getting them into production very very shortly. We will have a discount code for Mu-43 members very soon as well.
Until then, please go ahead and download the NIk software trials. They're really awesome.

I'd like to point out as well that Mr. Kevin La Rue of NIK software has been kind enough to answer several questions in this thread and we appreciate his participation and attention.

Trials:Nik Software, Inc. | Downloads

If you haven't already, take advantage of NIK's on demand video tutorials, unlike many Manufacturers NIK's are free! They also have live online webinars free as well.

On Demand video training: http://www.niksoftware.com/learnmore/usa/index.php/webinars/archives

Live Training: http://www.niksoftware.com/learnmore/usa/index.php

Cheers, Alan

Latest threads

Top Bottom