Weekly Challenge #6 (Jan. 12 - Jan. 19 ): Landscape

discus277

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jim
The fishing dock, partly destroyed by hurricane Matthew, extending from Hunting Island, SC.....Fripp Island across the inlet,,,Pen f with 17mm Oly 1.8

untitled-30.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

TNcasual

Mu-43 Legend
The fishing dock, partly destroyed by hurricane Matthew, extending from Hunting Island, SC.....Fripp Island across the inlet,,,Pen f with 17mm Oly 1.8

View attachment 607470

Thanks for these pictures of the Hunting Island area. My family spent a nice week on Harbor Island a few years back. It was a great place to vacation. We spent several days exploring the area, including Hunting Island State Park.

discus277

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jim
Thanks for these pictures of the Hunting Island area. My family spent a nice week on Harbor Island a few years back. It was a great place to vacation. We spent several days exploring the area, including Hunting Island State Park.

I will see if I can get into Hunting island today and take some more.....two Hurricanes in last two years almost destroyed the campground and a lot more

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I tried for something with a sunset... but it's been cloudy for close to a week.
I tried to catch some clouds... but all I could see was 38% grey.... with no definition at all.
I thought I'd catch a snow storm down by our beach one day... but the doors to my shed were stuck and I couldn't get the snowblower out... and I refuse to clean up a mess I didn't make in the first place... not without the proper tools anyway... so I didn't get to the beach... it still snowed here though.
So here I sat just an our ago... on the last day of the weekly challenge and without a challenge shot in my pocket... again.

I looked out back but there wasn't enough light to catch the wooden fence as my foreground... hmm... there's still the old stone fence and a couple of diagonals in the snow... I know... pretty feeble effort but I'm pretty whacked out right now and had to come up with something... anything... so here it is... my back yard landscape!

WK06_Landscape.jpg

If it doesn't look any good to you either I invite you to pour a wee glass of Port... I assure you it will start to look better as the minutes pass and your glass gradually empties!

Bill Smith

Mu-43 Regular
untitled-1-7.jpg
Panasonic G85, 12-60mm and a LR preset. "Sun on the frozen Bay"...and it was cold on the fingers....brrrrrr...is it June yet?!

NoSeconds

Peaky Blinder
Real Name
Troy
510975A7-2CBD-4AF2-A004-AFC61408EDCF.jpeg

8F3E7233-3476-4608-A2CA-493111323CDD.jpeg

Latest threads

Top Bottom