Weekend in Kiev

Xiaole

Mu-43 Rookie
Went to Kiev over the last weekend, had my pen-f, I took 12-40 f2.8, 25,45,75 f1.8 with me, the city is lovely, and cathedrals are pretty, sharing some of the photos, any critics are welcomed !

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Xiaole

Mu-43 Rookie
Love the mix of old and new, and the colorful buildings. Lucky you went before the EU makes you go through immigration! :)
Thanks, Im actually still a bit puzzled now, I arrived at the terminal and queued up at the line for foreigners. I have a British passport, but then found that I could jump to the line for locals, and they didn’t even take the landing card, lol!

Holoholo55

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
Thanks, Im actually still a bit puzzled now, I arrived at the terminal and queued up at the line for foreigners. I have a British passport, but then found that I could jump to the line for locals, and they didn’t even take the landing card, lol!
See, you lucked out! In a few months, who knows what hoops you'll have to jump through. :)

Holoholo55

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
Therefore, he should have been treated as a foreigner, not a local. :)
Shucks, carrying a US passport, I still have to go through immigration and customs in American Samoa, Guam, and Saipan, and they're part of the US! :-O

BTW, anyone traveling to those places from Hawaii or the mainland, don't forget your passport! When you check in for a flight to those places, the ticket agent should ask for your passport. Once I went to the airport to board a flight to Pago Pago and realized I'd forgotten my passport. Luckily, we live close enough that my wife was able to go home and retrieve it. Whew.

Xiaole

Mu-43 Rookie
See, you lucked out! In a few months, who knows what hoops you'll have to jump through. :)
Yes, since I arrived at 1:30am in the morning, this actually did me a massive favour, when I left the country, the didn’t ask for the departure card either, what a country, lol.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom