Wedding Reception Details With GH2 and 20mm Lumix 1.7 Lens

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by StudioHeraBell, Jul 14, 2011.

1. I shot a wedding recently. The theme was 50's Silver Screen Hollywood Glam. The couple loves B&W movies and photography.

Here are some details shot with the GH2 and the 20mm Lumix 1.7 lens. All the B&W shots were done in camera.

The couple shot below was done with GH2 and 14mm-140mm lens.

The father of the bride is a serious amateur photographer himself. This is the second wedding he has hired me to shoot. I did not need to impress him with the size of the camera. The Church ceremony was shot with my Canon 7D with flash and powerpack.

I LOVE GH2
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Hi Hera,

Any links to the larger-sized images? Planning to bring my :43: gear to an upcoming wedding, and I'm keeping an eye out for posts/threads like this so I can get tips on how to get good wedding images (as a guest, not the main photographer :smile:). I'm thinking most probably they'd get a business-as-usual photographer, and I hope to get much more interesting images for the couple, especially since I know them much more personally.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I haven't made a Blog post yet.

• Like Like x 5
  4. tomrock

tomrock Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    These are great, but I'm sure they'd be great with whatever camera you used.
  5. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Hi Hyubie,

I attended a wedding about a month or two ago and posted a thread requesting tips. Hopefully you can find something useful from it, as I did.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Hera, I love that last shot of the couple.
  7. Toonman

Toonman Mu-43 Regular

Jul 19, 2010
    Thanks Hera.

Great shots...................again.:smile:

keep them coming.
  8. f6cvalkyrie

f6cvalkyrie Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 12, 2010
    Brussels, Belgium
    Lovely photography, Hera, .... as always !
    I'm sure the newly wed are very happy with these :biggrin:

C U,