1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Wedding Reception Details With GH2 and 20mm Lumix 1.7 Lens

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by StudioHeraBell, Jul 14, 2011.

1. I shot a wedding recently. The theme was 50's Silver Screen Hollywood Glam. The couple loves B&W movies and photography.

Here are some details shot with the GH2 and the 20mm Lumix 1.7 lens. All the B&W shots were done in camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The couple shot below was done with GH2 and 14mm-140mm lens.

[​IMG]

The father of the bride is a serious amateur photographer himself. This is the second wedding he has hired me to shoot. I did not need to impress him with the size of the camera. The Church ceremony was shot with my Canon 7D with flash and powerpack.

I LOVE GH2

• Like Like x 9
  2. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    Hi Hera,

Any links to the larger-sized images? Planning to bring my :43: gear to an upcoming wedding, and I'm keeping an eye out for posts/threads like this so I can get tips on how to get good wedding images (as a guest, not the main photographer :smile:) . I'm thinking most probably they'd get a business-as-usual photographer, and I hope to get much more interesting images for the couple, especially since I know them much more personally.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I haven't made a Blog post yet.

Reception-025.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 5
  4. tomrock

tomrock Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    These are great, but I'm sure they'd be great with whatever camera you used.

5. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Hi Hyubie,

I attended a wedding about a month or two ago and posted a thread requesting tips. Hopefully you can find something useful from it, as I did.

https://www.mu-43.com/f35/wedding-photo-tips-non-pro-13057/

• Like Like x 1
  6. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason
    Hera, I love that last shot of the couple.

7. Toonman

Toonman Mu-43 Regular

Jul 19, 2010
    Thanks Hera.

Great shots...................again.:smile:

keep them coming.

8. f6cvalkyrie

f6cvalkyrie Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 12, 2010
    Brussels, Belgium
    Lovely photography, Hera, .... as always !
    I'm sure the newly wed are very happy with these :biggrin:

C U,
    Rafael

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.