1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] We shot the film - Now we're selling some extra gear - A lot | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by matt_gh2, Nov 19, 2013.

1. matt_gh2

matt_gh2 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 27, 2012
    EDIT: Last price drops before it goes to ebay. Buy em now if interested guys.

Shipping is free for everything in the US. Everything's in perfect working order

-GH2 with charger, and original panasonic battery- $429

The items below I would prefer to sell to local people who are in MD/DC/VA because the shipping will be too much, and for one item, it is best tried before bought as you'll see explained below:-I have an OCT-18 to M43 adapter. This is the one made and sold by Ciecio7 on ebay. I bought it for $180 from a nice guy on this website, but when I brought it home, I couldn't get it to work. Most likely I'm just having a brain fart, so if you need one and are interested, I would suggest we meet locally so you can try it on your camera and lenses to make sure it works for you. I'm selling it for $170. This is the one:*http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lomo-OCT-18...ens_Adapters_Mounts_Tubes&hash=item2ecb34c149

-Creative Light Translucent Light Reflector - it's one of those circular reflectors thats twists/collapses and has a pouch it goes in - about a 3-4 feet in diameter - $20

-Kamerar 4 ft Slider - $70

Handling time
    Same day

References
    username matt_gh2 on personal-view.com

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Boompole and Tiffen Filter Kit have sold. All else is still available.

Thanks,
    Matt

- - - Updated - - -

For those interested in items I was trying to sell locally, if you give me your zip code, I will quote a shipping cost. Turns out it may not be as much as I thought.

2. matt_gh2

matt_gh2 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 27, 2012
    Price drops

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

3. matt_gh2

matt_gh2 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 27, 2012
    Mic and recorder have sold. GH2 still available.