[FS] We shot the film - Now we're selling some extra gear - A lot | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by matt_gh2, Nov 19, 2013.

1. matt_gh2

matt_gh2 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 27, 2012
    EDIT: Last price drops before it goes to ebay. Buy em now if interested guys.

Shipping is free for everything in the US. Everything's in perfect working order

-GH2 with charger, and original panasonic battery- $429

The items below I would prefer to sell to local people who are in MD/DC/VA because the shipping will be too much, and for one item, it is best tried before bought as you'll see explained below:-I have an OCT-18 to M43 adapter. This is the one made and sold by Ciecio7 on ebay. I bought it for $180 from a nice guy on this website, but when I brought it home, I couldn't get it to work. Most likely I'm just having a brain fart, so if you need one and are interested, I would suggest we meet locally so you can try it on your camera and lenses to make sure it works for you. I'm selling it for $170. This is the one:*http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lomo-OCT-18...ens_Adapters_Mounts_Tubes&hash=item2ecb34c149

-Creative Light Translucent Light Reflector - it's one of those circular reflectors thats twists/collapses and has a pouch it goes in - about a 3-4 feet in diameter - $20

-Kamerar 4 ft Slider - $70

Handling time
    Same day

References
    username matt_gh2 on personal-view.com

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Boompole and Tiffen Filter Kit have sold. All else is still available.

Thanks,
    Matt

- - - Updated - - -

For those interested in items I was trying to sell locally, if you give me your zip code, I will quote a shipping cost. Turns out it may not be as much as I thought.

2. matt_gh2

matt_gh2 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 27, 2012
    Price drops

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

3. matt_gh2

matt_gh2 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 27, 2012
    Mic and recorder have sold. GH2 still available.