1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

We need an Apocalypse Sticky

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by drd1135, Aug 15, 2013.

1. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    We currently have three ":43: is dead/dying/drowning, etc." going at once. Maybe we need a sticky for the mu43pocalypse and the accompanying conspiracy theories.

2. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    Essex
    John
    I've never known a forum like it for insecurity, so much that sometimes it feels like we're on a sinking ship. Maybe we need more fan bouys! :biggrin:

3. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

fan buoys! :rolleyes: {note correct spelling} The Buoys, they were the band in the 70s with the song about cannibalism - "Timothy, where on earth did he go!"

Of coarse I do agree - what is with all the fear. Micro 4/3 is the best mirrorless system overall and is here to stay. It may never replace DSLRs and will never be as big here as it is in Japan{other Asian countries} but it is very popular. Is that positive enough to call me a "fan buoy"?

4. RobWatson

RobWatson Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I saw several MFT at the Monterey Bay aquarium last week ... most of that place is underwater which fits with the sinking/sunk ship meme.

5. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    Essex
    John
    Thanks for the spell check! :smile: If I'd done that on some forums I'd have been eaten alive - a not entirely inappropriate metaphor in the context of the cannibalism song! :biggrin:

6. kevinparis

kevinparis Cantankerous Scotsman

Feb 12, 2010
    Gent, Belgium
    sad fools... just because they buy a camera they think the photos come in the box along with that video cable you never use

K

7. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason