We need an Apocalypse Sticky

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by drd1135, Aug 15, 2013.

1. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    We currently have three ":43: is dead/dying/drowning, etc." going at once. Maybe we need a sticky for the mu43pocalypse and the accompanying conspiracy theories.
  2. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    I've never known a forum like it for insecurity, so much that sometimes it feels like we're on a sinking ship. Maybe we need more fan bouys! :biggrin:
  3. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

fan buoys! :rolleyes: {note correct spelling} The Buoys, they were the band in the 70s with the song about cannibalism - "Timothy, where on earth did he go!"

Of coarse I do agree - what is with all the fear. Micro 4/3 is the best mirrorless system overall and is here to stay. It may never replace DSLRs and will never be as big here as it is in Japan{other Asian countries} but it is very popular. Is that positive enough to call me a "fan buoy"?
  4. RobWatson

RobWatson Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I saw several MFT at the Monterey Bay aquarium last week ... most of that place is underwater which fits with the sinking/sunk ship meme.
  5. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    Thanks for the spell check! :smile: If I'd done that on some forums I'd have been eaten alive - a not entirely inappropriate metaphor in the context of the cannibalism song! :biggrin:
  6. kevinparis

kevinparis Cantankerous Scotsman

Feb 12, 2010
    Gent, Belgium
    sad fools... just because they buy a camera they think the photos come in the box along with that video cable you never use

7. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA