We ain't got no place to go...

ill_dawg

Mu-43 Veteran
Let's go to the punk rock show!

All taken on my e-pl1 with the pana 20mm/1.7, converted to b&w with alien skin exposure 2. Thus was a concert held in Jakarta to raise money to aid the victims of the recent earthquake/tsunami/volcano episode here in indonesia. all have been resized to make it easier on my slow 3g connection.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Most of these were shot without a flash, handheld, right next to the stage. Feedback/c&c are appreciated. Don't mind the bad photoshop in the 4th pic, it's 3am here and I just wanted to take someone's head out quickly. I'll redo it in the morning without the random equipment on the bassist's leg. I just really liked the pic and thought it should go up.

Thanks for looking.

phrenic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Cool shots..I think I like the last few images that are a bit darker and dramatic. Seems to convey the feeling of a rock show a bit better when the images are less exposed.

jbart

Mu-43 Regular
I agree with the last post. It looks too much like they are doing a rehearsal with all the lights on. The last one is my favourite. Really nice contrast and captures the moment.

ill_dawg

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks for the feedback. Those last two were with the popup flash, I wasn't close enough to use it earlier. Do you think more flash is the answer, or just taking the lights down in pp? I'm still pretty new to this, so every little bit helps.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom