watermark yer photos AFTER they are on flickr?

greenboy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Yeah, I've entertained the notion of having a small unobtrusive watermark on the uploaded photos just for the helluvit. But I don't feel like re-uploading them all to flickr. does anybody know of a flickr tool or desktop windows program that can do it in bulk fashion to the photos that are already on flickr?

jyc860923

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
贾一川
no, but if you're a flickr pro member you can "replace" your photo, it still requires you to upload again but you will not lose any favs, comments, etc.

Phocal

God
as I said though,

While that may be true..................they were informing you that it is the only option. They also let you know that if you have a Pro account you can replace without losing any of the favorites or comments on the photo as well as any forum links (which is the typical reason people don't want to re-upload their photos).

Last edited by a moderator:

greenboy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
forget i asked. pretty much anything said, i already had checked out/ knew about. but Flickr tools aren't very well described / documented in many cases, and the flickr search isn't great either. so I thought I'd maybe missed one. it's entirely possible, given the flickr API.

Latest threads

Top Bottom