Was the site down today?

Mu-43 Legend
I couldn't get in most of the day. I was relegated to slumming over at DPR!

Spuff

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Yes, I was in the middle of going through the new posts, when the next page was hangy not there, site AWOL. But it's here now.

Empireme

Mu-43 Regular
Also, for the past couple days I have to click on a link twice to make it work, otherwise it just times out. Only this site.

Yeah, same here. And when it lags like that, it lags all other tabs for other websites, too. I thought I had to take my Mac to the "genius bar" for repair. After a few frustrating days, I figured out this site was the cause of my internet woes...

nueces snapper

Mu-43 All-Pro
Yeah, same here. And when it lags like that, it lags all other tabs for other websites, too. I thought I had to take my Mac to the "genius bar" for repair. After a few frustrating days, I figured out this site was the cause of my internet woes...

Now I know. I had the same problem. I just figured the www was going blinky. :tongue:

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Sorry about the downtime today, everyone. I had no idea we were down so long. After I realized what was going on and contacted the host, they had us back up within a few minutes.

veereshai

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Yeah, I couldn't access it as well. Sent a tweet to @mu43 and to Amin, but didn't get a response. I thought the DNS had some issues.

Latest threads

Top Bottom