Warehouse Express (UK) or Avides Media (via Amazon UK)

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by blue, Jun 13, 2010.

1. blue

blue Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2010
    UK
    I'm getting close to buying the EPL1 kit, and best current prices here in the UK seem to be from these retailers - but have never used or heard of them before. I would be happy to buy from Amazon directly, but Avides even though selling on their site have different T&Cs.

Anyone got any experience, or recommendations - my worry is grey imports eg HK sourced and possible poor customer service if problems ?

2. Ephemeral Moment

Ephemeral Moment Mu-43 Regular

Jun 3, 2010
    Darlington
    Hi blue,

Warehouse Express is a well respected and well established internet retailer of camera goods and has been going for well over 10 years now - I've used them myself in the past and always found their service to be excellent and delivery prompt

Avides - never heard of them

• Like Like x 1
  3. fullkoll

fullkoll New to Mu-43

Jan 15, 2010
    North of Sweden
    Kjell
    I have used Avides a lot without problems and they are often cheaper than others.

/Kjell

4. blue

blue Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2010
    UK
    Thanks both for reassurance. I've not bought a new camera for a long time, so am not really up to speed on all the current online retailers.

5. kengan

kengan Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 16, 2010
    S.Holland.Lincs.UK.
    100% WarehouseExpress from me, most of my photo kit is bought from them. Very fast delivery service, well packed and protected, and reasonable carriage charge.

They get my 100% approval.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.