Warehouse Express (UK) or Avides Media (via Amazon UK)

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by blue, Jun 13, 2010.

1. blue

blue Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2010
    UK
    I'm getting close to buying the EPL1 kit, and best current prices here in the UK seem to be from these retailers - but have never used or heard of them before. I would be happy to buy from Amazon directly, but Avides even though selling on their site have different T&Cs.

Anyone got any experience, or recommendations - my worry is grey imports eg HK sourced and possible poor customer service if problems ?

2. Ephemeral Moment

Ephemeral Moment Mu-43 Regular

Jun 3, 2010
    Darlington
    Hi blue,

Warehouse Express is a well respected and well established internet retailer of camera goods and has been going for well over 10 years now - I've used them myself in the past and always found their service to be excellent and delivery prompt

Avides - never heard of them

• Like Like x 1
  3. fullkoll

fullkoll New to Mu-43

Jan 15, 2010
    North of Sweden
    Kjell
    I have used Avides a lot without problems and they are often cheaper than others.

/Kjell

4. blue

blue Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2010
    UK
    Thanks both for reassurance. I've not bought a new camera for a long time, so am not really up to speed on all the current online retailers.

5. kengan

kengan Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 16, 2010
    S.Holland.Lincs.UK.
    100% WarehouseExpress from me, most of my photo kit is bought from them. Very fast delivery service, well packed and protected, and reasonable carriage charge.

They get my 100% approval.

• Like Like x 1