• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Wanted: GH1 or G2

Buy/Sell feedback for InlawBiker (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InlawBiker

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Greg
Body in blue or red preferred. Why does color matter? It matters to my wife, she wants a blue or red one :) We have a G3 which she hates, and we tried a GF1 but she would prefer the DSLR style format.

InlawBiker

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Greg
OK I suspected as much... if you have a black camera I'm sure she'd consider it so let me know your asking price in a PM and I'll get back to ya. She would just prefer a red or blue one.

Thanks!
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom