1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Wanted EP2/EPL2/EPM1 UK or US Possible

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Rskinghan, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Rskinghan

Rskinghan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Lichfield, UK
    Rob
    Hi there,

I'm a new registree - looking to get back into photography after previously owning a film SLR and having it stolen and since then just using digital compacts. Now I want to get a bit more serious as I've just started up my own business and need to take some nice photos of products for my website.

I've decided on Micro 4/3s specifically Olympus Pen series and have narrowed it down to either the EP2, EPL2 or EPM1. I live in the UK but my best friend is coming over from the US in three weeks and says he will bring a camera over for me if I have it posted to him so can do US although UK is probably preferable.

Basically I'm looking for the body of one of these to which I plan to add a panasonic 14mm 2.5 pancake. So I would be open to considering bundles with that. Otherwise it's the body of either an EP2, EPL2 or EPM1.

I have a registered ebay account with over 150 100% positive feedback.

Thanks for your interest,

Rob

2. krishtr

krishtr New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 17, 2012
    PM sent