1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Want to Buy: WTB Vintage OLYMPUS OM SLR camera straps | Location: CAN | Ships: N/A

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by fishtug, Apr 26, 2016.

1. fishtug

fishtug Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 13, 2013
    London Ontario
    Monty
    What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

WTB Vintage OLYMPUS OM SLR camera straps

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

N/A

Description

I am looking for a couple of vintage Olympus straps that came with the OM SLRs - I believe they were about two inches wide and made out of fabric of some sort - The ones I am thinking of were sort of beige/blue but any type of old one may do the job - I don't want to spend a fortune but if anybody has a couple perhaps we can work something out - Prefer Canada as there is no customs involved- Thanks in advance -
    Monty

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. jmoore5196

jmoore5196 Mu-43 Rookie Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 4, 2013
    Is this what you're looking for?

Attached Files:

3. fishtug

fishtug Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 13, 2013
    London Ontario
    Monty
    Yes that is one type - Where are you and what is your price?
    You can email me at - gretschboATmsn.com - (@ instead of AT)