• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Want to Buy: WTB Vintage OLYMPUS OM SLR camera straps | Location: CAN | Ships: N/A

Buy/Sell feedback for fishtug (0)

fishtug

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monty
What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

WTB Vintage OLYMPUS OM SLR camera straps

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

N/A

Description

I am looking for a couple of vintage Olympus straps that came with the OM SLRs - I believe they were about two inches wide and made out of fabric of some sort - The ones I am thinking of were sort of beige/blue but any type of old one may do the job - I don't want to spend a fortune but if anybody has a couple perhaps we can work something out - Prefer Canada as there is no customs involved- Thanks in advance -
Monty

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

jmoore5196

Mu-43 Regular
Is this what you're looking for?

Attachments

• IMG_0682.JPG
    IMG_0682.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 138

Latest threads

Top Bottom