• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Want to Buy: WTB: Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 | Location: USA | Ships:

Aizat

New to Mu-43
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

WTB: Olympus 40-150mm f2.8

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

As the title suggest, im looking for an olympus 40-150mm f2.8. send me your best offer. Will also take the 1.4x converter.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

ebay-optixsyz1

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

acnomad

Mu-43 Veteran
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Real Name
Andy
I have a mint condition Olympus 40-150mm f/2.8 (purchased BNIB four weeks ago). I have 100% positive feedback here and on ebay (same username).

It is a grey market, non-USA warranty product and came in a box meant for the kit combo of the lens + 1.4x TC, but I purchased it without the TC. I actually received the box and two lens bags (one for the lens and another for the TC). The lens itself was brand new and was still in its factory packaging. I tested it thoroughly; it has extremely good optics and performs very well overall. IMO, it is an excellent copy of this fine lens in every way. There are no signs of use, and in fact, it even still has that "new lens smell."

In case you're wondering, I bought it in hopes of getting a little more reach over my Nikon FF zoom, but the m4/3 format simply does not suit my needs for low light / high ISO shooting when compared to my FF gear (should have just taken everyone else's word for it, but I had to try). I do like the lens, but would let it go for a fair price. If you are interested, please let me know. Also, if you would like to see some photographs of the lens and its packaging before making an offer, I'd be happy to get some to you. Lastly, if you'd like to see some sample images made with this lens, I've posted some in a couple m4/3 forums lately as well as here:
Samples 40-150mm f/2.8 M.Zuiko

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom