1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Want to Buy: Want to buy a Panasonic G7 | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by youry, Jan 16, 2016.

1. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
    Looking to buy a Panasonic G7, kit or body.
    Like new condition, in original box with everything from the factory. I don't need any extras as bags, filters, batteries.....
    Prefer black but I could settle for silver too.
    To save both of us time, brand new kits, with one year warranty, sell on EBay for $569, free shipping and no PayPal fees
    Please PM me. I want to deal with an established member.

2. SteveLedger

SteveLedger Guest

0   0   0

Curious what your budget is?

3. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
    As a starting point, I could offer $500 for a brand new kit (camera and lens).
    Less, based on shutter actuations, condition, kit package, complete or not.
    I'll keep looking until Monday. If nothing comes up, I will pay $569 for the eBay kit

4. SteveLedger

SteveLedger Guest

0   0   0

It's a fairly newly released camera being announced only 8 months ago, it would be unusual for anyone wanting to sell so soon.

5. rjl1246

rjl1246 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    Hello,

You might check my listing below. I sent a message calling it to your attention in case you missed it. The G7 is unused, not even turned on, comes with the lens, a second new unopened Panasonic battery, and two year extended warranty form, and the price includes both Paypal and Priority Shipping fees.

Best,

Robert

6. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Welcome Steve. You'll find out that we have many "serial gear flippers" here. Some folks will be in and out of four cameras in eight months.

• Agree Agree x 1